Search for Grants: GrantForward
GrantForward is a subscription, funding search engine supported by Carbondale. Any SIUMED e-mail address affords access to discover federal and foundation funding mechanisms.
To create an account, go to: https://www.grantforward.com/index.
- Click the orange “Sign Up” button.
- Click on “Institutional Account” and enter your e-mail, name and a password. Your e-mail will connect you to the SIU institutional subscription.
- Go to your e-mail Inbox for a confirmation e-mail. (Check your SPAM folder if the e-mail does not arrive in your Inbox.) Click the link in the e-mail.
- Reopen https://www.grantforward.com/index and click on “Log In” in the upper right corner of the screen. Enter the name and password you created.
To begin, select between the 4 selections (bolded below) on the left side of the info ribbon.
- Grants – Search by keywords and/or phrases (“in quotes”); use the “Advanced Search” option to focus results on the most relevant funding opportunities. Detailed info available at Using Advanced Search Filters in GrantForward.
- Sponsors – Search by sponsor name and/or type.
- Researchers – Search for collaborators or create/edit your Researcher Profile.
- Support – Find tips, tutorials, webinars and a YouTube video.
Have questions? E-mail email@example.com anytime.