The purpose of the program is to provide an additional avenue of communication between the School and its alumni. Duties of the class agents include:
- Maintaining communication with classmates for the purpose of providing news items for inclusion in alumni publications.
- Assisting with reunion planning activities.
- Assisting with activities of the Alumni Society such as the distinguished alumni award program.
- Assisting the School in maintaining current address information on classmates.
- Helping to facilitate special communications between the School and your class as needed.
The Current Class Agents list is being updated.
If you would are interested in serving as a class agent, please contact Julie Robbs at (217) 545-5770 or complete our online form. Alternatively, you may choose to print this pdf file and fax the completed form to the Office of Alumni Affairs at (217) 545-2024.