The primary textbook utilized in the Clinical Anesthesia course is Basics of Anesthesia, Miller, 6th Edition. This text can be viewed online at MMC.net at the link below, or checked out from the reserve desk at the SIU Library.
- Basics of Anesthesia, 6th Ed.
- NYSORA (New York School of Regional Anesthesia)
- Ultrasound for Regional Anesthesia
- The Stanford 25
- Local Anesthetics (PPT)
- iUSC Ultrasound Learning Modules
- Airway Management
- ASA Physical Status, NPO Guidelines, and Airway Evaluation
- Fluid Management and Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring
- Pharmacology and Drug Choices
- Regional Anesthesia Cases
- Special Anesthetic Situations
- Lecture/Study Answers