Abstract submission for invited speakers:
Speakers’ abstracts will be published as a supplement to Neurobiology of Aging.
Speakers’ abstract submission deadline is: November 1, 2013 Submit Abstract Here
Abstract submission for oral communication and posters:
Participants are invited to submit abstracts for oral communications and poster presentations. Abstract submission deadline for oral communications and posters is: January 6, 2014
Oral communication presentations will be selected from poster abstract submissions.
Abstracts selected for oral communications and poster presentations during the symposium will be listed in the final program and published on the symposium website after the conference. Submit Abstract Here
Abstract submission guidelines
The following guidelines apply for the submission of ALL abstracts:
- All abstracts must be submitted online, using the abstract submission form provided under www.ad-springfield.com. Indicate whether your abstract is a Speaker Abstract, an Oral Communication Abstract or a Poster Abstract. Please note that the text area is limited to 2200 characters (300 words). Hard copies (paper) are not accepted.
- Material – The abstract must contain original material, not published or presented at an international congress (national congresses are allowed) prior to the 13th International Geneva/Springfield Symposium on Advances in Alzheimer Therapy. Only abstracts in English will be accepted.
- Before submitting your abstract, please read through the guidelines provided on the abstract submission page. Speaker abstract submission is for invited speakers only. You will need to create an account which will give you login access to the submission program. Detailed instructions are provided. Using your login identification, you can provide your personal information and your abstract text. You may correct or add to your abstract information up to 12:00 pm (midnight CST) on:
November 1, 2013 for speakers’ abstracts
January 6, 2014 for oral communications and poster abstracts
- Incorrectly prepared abstracts will not be considered for presentation. Submit the abstract only once. Abstracts will be published as submitted.
- You will receive an acknowledgement that your abstract has been received once you have selected the “Finalize” option on the submission page.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed by members of the Organizing Committee.
- Speakers’ abstracts will be published as a supplement to Neurobiology of Aging and a copy of the supplement will be handed to all participants upon registration. Oral communications- and poster abstracts will be posted on the website after the conference.
- Authors of oral communications- and/or poster abstracts will be notified whether their abstracts have been accepted or not by January 20, 2014. If the abstract is accepted, authors will receive an abstract number that should be referred to in all further correspondence. Abstract submitted as an Oral Presentation, but not selected to be presented as such will automatically be transferred to the poster category. Should you not wish to present your abstract as a poster, you must inform the conference secretariat.
- Abstracts accepted for oral communications can only be scheduled and included in the final program once the presenting author has registered and paid the registration fee. No financial support is granted for such presentations, unless you have been personally invited and support offered by the organizing committee.
- Abstracts accepted for poster presentations can only be scheduled and included in the final program once the presenting author has registered and paid the registration fee.