SIU School of Medicine is a public-assisted medical school focused on the health care needs of downstate Illinois. The main facilities are located on the Carbondale and Springfield campuses of Southern Illinois University Carbondale.
- The main number in Springfield is 217-545-8000 (call center).
- To contact SIU Security (Springfield), call 217-545-7777
- For information about admissions, contact Student Affairs at 217-545-2860 (Springfield) or 618-453-1531 (Carbondale).
- For information about a specific department or unit, check our A to Z index.
- To locate a specific person, check our Directory
- For information about our physician faculty, go to SIU HealthCare.
- For public or media information, contact Public Affairs at 217-545-2155.
Contact specific deparments or individuals for exact mailing/shipping address information.
- For technical issues with this site contact email@example.com
- For unsolicited bulk email, spam, or acceptable use policy violations contact firstname.lastname@example.org