- Discuss the underlying molecular and pharmacological mechanisms for new drug
targets and new therapeutic approaches.
- Discuss the value of different biomarkers and imaging techniques (MRI, fMRI,
PET, SPECT) for selecting responders to therapy and in examining drug
mechanisms and the clinical effects of drugs.
- Discuss the importance of risk factors on therapy.
- Discuss new targets, drug development and design of clinical trials.
- Evaluate and discuss new trial designs and animal models.
- Present emerging novel therapeutic targets.
- Discuss the impact of new genes discovery on therapy.