16th Annual Women’s Health Conference: The Challenges of Women’s Health Care
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - 7:45am to 2:45pm
Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation, 228 W Miller Street, Springfield, IL
- The Challenge of Restoring Female Sexual Function After Cancer Treatment
- The Challenges of Chronic Disease Management in Patients with Cancer
- The Challenge of Contraceptive Choice for Women with Chronic Medical Conditions
- The Challenges of Selecting the Best Oral Contraceptive for Your Patient
- The Challenges of Managing Opioid Use Disorder
- The Challenges of Pelvic Pain
- The Challenges of Providing Trauma Informed Care
- This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
- Nurses may receive up to 5.0 contact hours for completing this activity.
- Credit information for other health care professionals is detailed in the conference brochure.
Questions? Contact the Office of Continuing Professional Development at 217-545-7711 or email@example.com.
SIU Events for Faculty and Staff, Resident and Fellow, Student