Optimizing Complex Hospital Care
Wednesday, March 7, 2018 - 8:00am to 4:30pm
Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation (MCLI), M.G. Nelson Auditorium, 228 W. Miller St., Springfield, IL
- Infectious Disease Updates for Hospital Medicine
- Palliative Care: Who, What, When and Where?
- Optimizing Non-invasive Ventilations and Other PAP Therapies
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants in Special Patient Populations
- Opioids – Beyond the Hospital
- Concise Peritoneal Dialysis for the Busy Hospitalist
- What the Cardiologist Wants You to Know about Valve Disease
- Apps = Resources at Your Fingertips
- Recognizing Seizures in Hospitalized Patients
- Surviving Sepsis
- Medicare Guidelines that Impact Care Delivery
- Managing Hypertension in Hospitalized Patients
- Hands-on Skill Stations: Inpatient Ultrasound, Lumbar Puncture, and Non-invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation\
- This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. It has been designed for physicians, mid-level providers, and other health care professionals.
- Nurses may receive a maximum of 7.0 contact hours for completing this activity. Credit information for other health care professionals is detailed in the conference brochure.
Questions? Contact the Office of Continuing Professional Development at 217-545-7711 or email@example.com
SIU Events for Alumni