Optimizing Complex Hospital Care
Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 7:45am to 3:45pm
Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation, 228 W. Miller Street, Springfield, IL
- Diabetes Management in the Era of New Technology
- Predicting Patients at High Risk Readmission
- Overview of COPD Management
- Acute Stroke Management: Beyond the First Hour
- Inpatient Dermatology Consultations
- Where Do Our Patients Go After Discharge? Post Acute Hospital Care Settings
- Updates on Atrial Fibrillation
- Advances in Pharmacotherapeutic and Device Management of Heart Failure
- Emerging Infectious Disease
- Management of Biliary Disease: When is ERCP Indicated
- Rheumatologic Emergencies
- Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions: The Hospitalist’s Guide to Wellness
- This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
- Nurses may receive 6.0 contact hours for completing this activity.
- Credit information for other health care professionals will be detailed in the conference brochure.
Questions? Contact the Office of Continuing Professional Development at 217-545-7711 or email@example.com.
SIU Events for Alumni, Faculty and Staff, Resident and Fellow, Student