Women in Medicine and Science Professional Development Conference
Friday, June 14, 2019 - 7:45am to 4:00pm
Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation, 228 W. Miller Street, Springfield, IL
- It’s Not Just Me: An Organizational Approach to Reducing Burnout and Enhancing Resilience
- Personal Resilience: One Gratitude at a Time
- Improve Your Well-being Through Coaching: Connect, Engage, Thrive!
- Culinary Demonstrations of Quick Breakfasts and Healthy Snacks
- Food Ease: Plans to Keep Your Body Happy and Mind Calm
- Enough About Burn-out! Let’s Talk Well-being and the Role of Coaching
- Leaving with a Clean Slate: Techniques to Metabolize Trauma
- This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
- Nurses may receive 5.5 contact hours for completing this activity.
- Credit information for other health care professionals will be detailed in the conference brochure.
SIU Events for Alumni, Faculty and Staff, Resident and Fellow, Student