"Keeping Teens Healthy"
The Care-A-Van is a rural health center that provides teen-friendly medical and mental health services to all students at Frankfort Consolidated High School and Project Echo Alternative School throughout the school year.
Some of the services we provide include:
Diagnosis & Treatment:
- Minor illness and injuries
- Sprains, cuts, burns
- Sore throats
- Urine tests
- Medical/Dental referral and follow up
- Diagnosis and treatment of STIs (upon patient request)
- Pregnancy Tests (upon patient request)
Counseling & Education
- Weight Management
- Nutrition Counseling
- Assessment of stress/emotional problems
- Individual counseling
- Smoking Prevention Education
- Alcohol and Drug Education
- Students under the age of 18 must complete a registration and insurance form, which are available from the school or from Care-A-Van staff.
- Medical services are billed to private and state insurance plans.
- Co-payments are billed to families at home. No money is required or accepted at the time of services.
- Billing is handled by SIU Physicians & Surgeons in Springfield, IL.
- Reduced Fee Applications are available on the Van.
Quincy Scott, DO
Jennifer Hammonds, LCSW
Emily Woodard, PA-C