Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 10:30am
Medical Library, 801 N Rutledge, Room 4175
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Learn how to use EndNote bibliographic management software to
- Collect references from electronic and traditional sources.
- Organize your references for your research topics and papers.
- Create a formatted bibliography for your paper or cite references while you write.
Complete descriptions of classes and class handouts: http://libguides.siumed.edu/training
- To register in Springfield, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Reference Desk at 217-545-2113.
- To register in Carbondale, email email@example.com (preferred) or call 618-453-1514. Please register no later than 24 hours prior to the class time.
Education / Research
SIU Events for Faculty and Staff, Resident and Fellow, Student