Photoshop: Preparing Images for Posters and Manuscripts
Thursday, February 14, 2019 - 10:30am
Medical Library, Room 4175, 801 N Rutledge
Photoshop: Preparing images for Posters and Manuscripts
THU, Feb 14, 2019, @10:30-11:30am
This class is designed for students, researchers and faculty who need to edit and prepare images for use in posters and manuscripts. Topics covered include:
- using layers
- color and contrast adjustment
- superimposing immunofluorescent images
- rotating text and other objects
- using guides and grids to align objects
You can find the class handout at: http://libguides.siumed.edu/training/photoshop
Most classes are video-conferenced to Lindegren 303 or 310 in Carbondale and can also be video-conferenced to other SOM sites with prior arrangement.
Registration is required:
- To register in Springfield, email email@example.com or call the Reference Desk at 217-545-2113.
- To register in Carbondale, email firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or call 618-453-1514. Please register no later than 24 hours prior to the class time.
Education / Research
SIU Events for Faculty and Staff, Resident and Fellow, Student