(August 27, 2010)
1. Bauer CA, Brozoski TJ. Gabapentin. Tinnitus: Pathophysiology and Treatment. 2007. p. 287-301.
2. Benson AD, Kramer BA, Boehler M, Schwind CJ, Schwartz BF. Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Skills Development: Formal Versus Informal Training. Journal of Endourology. 2010 Aug;24(8):1351-5.
3. Berrio G, Suryadevara A, Singh NK, Wesly OH. Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma in an Aortic Valve Allograft. Texas Heart Institute Journal. 2010 Aug;37(4):492-3.
4. Cook DA, Andriole DA, Durning SJ, Roberts NK, Triola MM. Longitudinal Research Databases in Medical Education: Facilitating the Study of Educational Outcomes Over Time and Across Institutions. Academic Medicine. 2010 Aug;85(8):1340-6.
5. Eidt JF, Mills J, Gahtan V, Hodgson KJ, Jordan WD, Kent KC, et al. Vascular Surgery Board Analysis of the Surgical Operative Experience of Trainees and Practicing Vascular Surgeons. Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2010 Jun;51:83S-4S.
6. Fang SK, Yan B, Wang DY, Bi XY, Zhang YB, He J, et al. Chronic effects of venlafaxine on synaptophysin and neuronal cell adhesion molecule in the hippocampus of cerebral ischemic mice. Biochemistry and Cell Biology-Biochimie Et Biologie Cellulaire. 2010 Aug;88(4):655-63.
7. Geraci SA, Babbott SF, Hollander H, Buranosky R, Devine DR, Kovach RA, et al. AAIM Report on Master Teachers and Clinician Educators Part 1: Needs and Skills. American Journal of Medicine. 2010 Aug;123(8):769-73.
8. MacLean JA, Wilkinson MF. The Rhox genes. Reproduction. 2010 Aug;140(2):195-213.
9. Peralta E, Farr D, Rutz M, Steiman J, Louis S. Knock-down of the estrogen receptor GPR30 in triple-negative breast cancer reduces cell proliferation. Ejc Supplements. 2010 Mar;8(3):110-1.
10. Prasad P, Bartholomew B. Control of nucleosome movement To space or not to space nucleosomes? Epigenetics. 2010 May;5(4):282-6.
11. Suryadevara A, Paruchuri LP, Banisaeed N, Dunnington G, Rao KA. The clinical behavior of mixed ductal/lobular carcinoma of the breast: a clinicopathologic analysis. World Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2010 Jun;8.
12. Turner JG. Behavioral measures of tinnitus in laboratory animals. Tinnitus: Pathophysiology and Treatment2007. p. 147-57.
13. Vega-Cordova X, Cosenza NM, Helfert RH, Woodson GE. Neurotrophin Expression of Laryngeal Muscles in Response to Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Transection. Laryngoscope. 2010 Aug;120(8):1591-6.
14. Velez-Pardo C, Jimenez-Del-Rio M, Lores-Arnaiz S, Bustamante J. Protective Effects of the Synthetic Cannabinoids CP55,940 and JWH-015 on Rat Brain Mitochondria upon Paraquat Exposure. Neurochemical Research. 2010 Sep;35(9):1323-32.
15. Wang HZ, Xu HY, Niu JQ, Mei F, Li XM, Kong JM, et al. Haloperidol activates quiescent oligodendroglia precursor cells in the adult mouse brain. Schizophrenia Research. 2010 Jun;119(1-3):164-74.
16. Wilber A, Hargrove PW, Kim YS, Nienhuis AW, Persons D. Potentially Therapeutic Levels of Fetal Hemoglobin in Erythroid Cells Derived from Normal and Beta-Thalassemic CD34(+) Cells Transduced with a Gamma-Globin Lentiviral Vector. Molecular Therapy. 2009 May;17:S374-S5.
Labor Day, Mon., Sept 6, 2010 - LIBRARY CLOSED
September - May Hours begin September 7, 2010
|Days of the Week||Hours|
|Monday -Thursday||8 am - 11 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Saturday||9 am - 6 am|
|Sunday||1 pm - 11 pm|
August 6, 2010The Medical Library welcomes the second year medical students to Springfield. We hope you have a smooth transition to the second year.
You are cordially invited to the Medical Library (4th floor, north side of 801) to have lunch, meet the faculty and staff, and take a brief tour to learn about the services and resources. Each 45 minute session will allow you the opportunity to provide registration information so that your access to print and electronic library resources will be activated and ready to use at your time of need. Drawings for copy cards and gifts will be given at each session.
Meet at the Library Reference Desk at one of the following times:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217.545.2113 to let us know which session you will attend.
August 6, 2010
The annual SIU Authors exhibit is currently on display in the Medical Library. Fifteen faculty and staff authored 13 books or book chapters. For more than ten years the Medical Library has displayed books and chapters from SIU authors. This exhibit can be viewed until the end of September.
August 2, 2010