Medical Library / Department of Information and Communication Sciences
New Articles in Web of Science by SIUSM Authors
(December 16, 2011)
- A. D. Benson, E. R. Taylor, B. F. Schwartz, SINGLE INSTITUTION METAL URETERAL STENT EXPERIENCE: SERIES UPDATE. Journal of Endourology 25, A5 (Nov, 2011).
- A. D. Benson, E. R. Taylor, B. F. Schwartz, SUPRACERVICAL ROBOTIC ASSISTED LAPAROSCOPIC SACROCOLPOPEXY AND ROBOTIC HYSTERECTOMY AS TREATMENT FOR PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE: SERIES UPDATE. Journal of Endourology 25, A12 (Nov, 2011).
- J. G. Bittner et al., Program directors' views on general surgery resident travel for transplant rotations. American Journal of Surgery 202, 618 (Nov, 2011).
- J. M. Carlson, K. S. Reinke, P. J. LaMontagne, R. Habib, Backward masked fearful faces enhance contralateral occipital cortical activity for visual targets within the spotlight of attention. Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience 6, 639 (Oct, 2011).
- Y. F. Chang, J. S. Lee-Chang, S. Panneerdoss, J. A. MacLean, M. K. Rao, Isolation of Sertoli, Leydig, and spermatogenic cells from the mouse testis. Biotechniques 51, 341 (Nov, 2011).
- C. L. Chou, Y. H. Lai, T. Y. Lin, T. J. F. Lee, T. C. Fang, Aliskiren prevents and ameliorates metabolic syndrome in fructose-fed rats. Archives of Medical Science 7, 882 (Oct, 2011).
- J. F. Giani et al., Upregulation of the Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2/angiotensin-(1-7)/mas Receptor Axis in Heart and Kidney of Growth Hormone Receptor Knockout Mice. Hypertension 58, E104 (Nov, 2011).
- W. D. Jenkins, C. Rabins, D. Bhattacharya, Importance of physicians in Chlamydia trachomatis control. Preventive Medicine 53, 335 (Oct-Nov, 2011).
- R. Q. Liang et al., Post-transcriptional regulation of IGF1R by key microRNAs in long-lived mutant mice. Aging Cell 10, 1080 (Dec, 2011).
- G. M. Liu, X. Hu, L. Premkumar, S. Chakrabarty, Nifedipine Synergizes With Calcium in Activating the Calcium Sensing Receptor, Suppressing the Expression of Thymidylate Synthase and Survivin and Promoting Sensitivity to Fluorouracil in Human Colon Carcinoma Cells. Molecular Carcinogenesis 50, 922 (Dec, 2011).
- Y. Y. Liu, F. A. Kadyrov, P. Modrich, PARP-1 enhances the mismatch-dependence of 5'-directed excision in human mismatch repair in vitro. DNA Repair 10, 1145 (Nov, 2011).
- D. H. Miller et al., T090137 Inhibits Cisplatin-Induced Apoptosis in Ovarian Cancer Cells. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer 21, 1350 (Nov, 2011).
- A. I. Omar, BEVACIZUMAB FOR THE TREATMENT OF SURGICALLY UNRESECTABLE CERVICAL CORD HEMANGIOBLASTOMA. Neuro-Oncology 13, 62 (Nov, 2011).
- M. Z. Ratajczak et al., RasGrf1: genomic imprinting, VSELs, and aging. Aging-Us 3, 692 (Jul, 2011).
- M. P. Rozing et al., C-reactive protein and glucose regulation in familial longevity. Age 33, 623 (Dec, 2011).
- C. E. Stafstrom et al., Treatment of Infantile Spasms: Emerging Insights From Clinical and Basic Science Perspectives. Journal of Child Neurology 26, 1411 (Nov, 2011).
- L. M. Stelle, T. M. Boley, S. J. Markwell, S. R. Hazelrigg, C. M. Vassileva, Is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease an independent risk factor for transfusion in coronary artery bypass graft surgery? European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery 40, 1285 (Dec, 2011).
- E. R. Taylor, A. D. Benson, B. F. Schwartz, NEPHRON SPARING SURGERY WITHOUT RENAL HILAR CLAMPING. Journal of Endourology 25, A10 (Nov, 2011).
- E. R. Taylor, A. D. Benson, B. F. Schwartz, OCULAR RADIATION EXPOSURE IN UROLOGIC PRACTICE. Journal of Endourology 25, A18 (Nov, 2011).
- R. L. Warnell, C. M. Swartz, A. Thomson, Clinically insubstantial cognitive side effects of bitemporal electroconvulsive therapy at 0.5 msec pulse width. Annals of Clinical Psychiatry 23, 257 (Nov, 2011).
- G. Woodson, Arytenoid abduction for bilateral vocal fold immobility. Current Opinion in Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery 19, 428 (Dec, 2011).
- X. Wortsman, J. Wortsman, Sonographic Outcomes of Cosmetic Procedures. American Journal of Roentgenology 197, W910 (Nov, 2011).
- X. Wortsman, J. Wortsman, I. Sazunic, L. Carreno, Activity assessment in morphea using color Doppler ultrasound. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 65, 942 (Nov, 2011).
- T. Wuest, M. Zheng, S. Efstathiou, W. P. Halford, D. J. J. Carr, The Herpes Simplex Virus-1 Transactivator Infected Cell Protein-4 Drives VEGF-A Dependent Neovascularization. Plos Pathogens 7, (Oct, 2011).
- T. A. Zesiewicz et al., Evidence-based guideline update: Treatment of essential tremor Report of the Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology. Neurology 77, 1752 (Nov, 2011).
December 6, 2011
|Friday, Dec. 23, 2011
|| OPEN 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
|Saturday, Dec 24 - Saturday. Dec. 31, 2011
New Year's Holiday
|Sunday, January 1 - Monday, January 2, 2012
|Tuesday, January 3, 2012
||REOPEN 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
New Articles in PubMed by SIUSM Authors
- G. P. Aylward, B. S. Aylward, The changing yardstick in measurement of cognitive abilities in infancy. J Dev Behav Pediatr 32, 465 (Jul-Aug, 2011).
- A. Barnett, G. J. Brewer, Autophagy in aging and Alzheimer's disease: pathologic or protective? J Alzheimers Dis 25, 385 (2011).
- S. Basnet et al., Safety, efficacy, and tolerability of early initiation of noninvasive positive pressure ventilation in pediatric patients admitted with status asthmaticus: A pilot study. Pediatr Crit Care Med, (Nov 3, 2011).
- S. J. Bergman, M. C. Ferguson, C. Santanello, Interferons as therapeutic agents for infectious diseases. Infect Dis Clin North Am 25, 819 (2011).
- X. P. Chen, R. G. Williams, H. A. Sanfey, G. L. Dunnington, How do supervising surgeons evaluate guidance provided in the operating room? Am J Surg, (2011).
- B. W. Dyrstad et al., Predictive measures of a resident's performance on written orthopaedic board scores. Iowa Orthop J 31, 238 (2011).
- K. Eckstrum, B. M. Bany, Tumor necrosis factor receptor subfamily 9 (Tnfrsf9) gene is expressed in distinct cell populations in mouse uterus and conceptus during implantation period of pregnancy. Cell Tissue Res 344, 567 (Jun, 2011).
- S. K. Hota, B. Bartholomew, Approaches for Studying Nucleosome Movement by ATP-Dependent Chromatin Remodeling Complexes. Methods Mol Biol 809, 367 (2012).
- S. K. Hota, M. L. Dechassa, P. Prasad, B. Bartholomew, Mapping Protein-DNA and Protein-Protein Interactions of ATP-Dependent Chromatin Remodelers. Methods Mol Biol 809, 381 (2012).
- A. Kobayashi et al., Bone morphogenetic protein 7 in dormancy and metastasis of prostate cancer stem-like cells in bone. J Exp Med, (2011).
- T. S. Kohler, J. G. Hellstrom, Using wound drains for the uncomplicated penile prosthesis. J Urol 186, 1187 (2011).
- P. S. Mackrides, S. J. Ryherd, Screening for developmental delay. Am Fam Physician 84, 544 (2011).
- M. M. Masternak et al., Metabolic effects of intra-abdominal fat in GHRKO mice. Aging Cell, (Oct 31, 2011).
- H. Okuda et al., Hyaluronan synthase HAS2 promotes tumor progression in bone by stimulating the interaction of breast cancer stem-like cells with macrophages and stromal cells. Cancer Res, (2011).
- P. Patel et al., The disruptive orthopaedic surgeon: implications for patient safety and malpractice liability. J Bone Joint Surg Am 93, e1261 (Nov 2, 2011).
- M. R. Pranzatelli et al., Cerebrospinal fluid oligoclonal bands in childhood opsoclonus-myoclonus. Pediatr Neurol 45, 27 (2011).
- D. A. Rogers et al., Engaging medical students in the feedback process. Am J Surg, (2011).
- C. Speil, R. Rzepka, Vaccines and vaccine adjuvants as biological response modifiers. Infect Dis Clin North Am 25, 755 (2011).
- V. Sundareshan, J. Modi, N. M. Khardori, Mycobacteria and biological response modifiers: two sides of the relationship. Infect Dis Clin North Am 25, 865 (2011).
- C. M. Swartz, Stimulus current may affect ultrabrief electroconvulsive therapy efficacy. J ECT 27, 340 (2011).
- B. Uprety, S. Lahudkar, S. Malik, S. R. Bhaumik, The 19S proteasome subcomplex promotes the targeting of NuA4 HAT to the promoters of ribosomal protein genes to facilitate the recruitment of TFIID for transcriptional initiation in vivo. Nucleic Acids Res, (2011).
- R. G. Williams et al., Tracking development of clinical reasoning ability across five medical schools using a progress test. Acad Med 86, 1148 (Sep, 2011).