(February 22, 2011)
1. Ansenberger K, Paulus A, Bahr J, Hales DB. Flaxseed/Omega-3 Fatty Acid Suppression of E-Cadherin Expression in Ovarian Cancer in the Laying Hen: Molecular Target for Dietary Intervention. Biology of Reproduction. 2010:189.
2. Bjorgul K, Novicoff WM, Saleh KJ. Learning curves in hip fracture surgery. International Orthopaedics. 2011 Jan;35(1):113-9.
3. Boeldt DL, Haberstick BC, Rhee SH, Young S, Corley R, Hewitt JK, et al. The role of genotype and positive parenting during toddlerhood in the development of externalizing behavior. Behavior Genetics. 2010 Nov;40(6):787-8.
4. Doan HV, Bany BM. Characterization of Hand2 Expression in the Mouse Endometrium During the Peri-implantation Period. Biology of Reproduction. 2010:462.
5. Faingold CL. Brainstem networks: Reticulocortical synchronization. Epilepsia. 2010 Dec;51:26-.
6. Geraci SA, Buranosky R, Babbott SF, Hollander H, Devine DR, Kovach RA, et al. AAIM Report on Master Teachers and Clinician Educators, Part 5: Academic Documentation and Tenure. American Journal of Medicine. 2010 Dec;123(12):1151-+.
7. Hayashi K, Yoshioka S, Rucker EB, Spencer TE, Cooke PS, DeMayo FJ, et al. Potential Role of Wnt in Neonatal Uterine Development. Biology of Reproduction. 2010:131.
8. Tang Y, Chen YK, Jiang HM, Nie DT. Promotion of tumor development in prostate cancer by progerin. Cancer Cell International. 2010 Nov;10.
9. Tischkau SA, Howell RE, Hickok JR, Krager SL, Bahr JM. The Luteinizing Hormone Surge Regulates Circadian Clock Gene Expression in the Chicken Ovary. Chronobiology International. 2011;28(1):10-20.
(February 15, 2011)
Read the first issue of the Library Newsletter at http://www.siumed.edu/lib/newsletter/
(February 14, 2011)
Visit the new Medical Library Mobile Web Site. at http://www.siumed.edu/lib/m
(February 14, 2011)
The following basic science textbooks are available from MD Consult on a trial access:
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Reference at 217-545-2113