(July, 5, 2011)
1. J. F. Castro-Alvarez, J. Gutierrez-Vargas, M. Darnaudery, G. P. Cardona-Gomez, ROCK Inhibition Prevents Tau Hyperphosphorylation and p25/CDK5 Increase After Global Cerebral Ischemia. Behavioral Neuroscience 125, 465 (Jun, 2011).
2. K. Eckstrum, B. M. Bany, Tumor necrosis factor receptor subfamily 9 (Tnfrsf9) gene is expressed in distinct cell populations in mouse uterus and conceptus during implantation period of pregnancy. Cell and Tissue Research 344, 567 (Jun, 2011).
3. R. Elble, G. Deuschl, Milestones in Tremor Research. Movement Disorders 26, 1096 (May, 2011).
4. D. A. Gaykalova et al., A polar barrier to transcription can be circumvented by remodeler-induced nucleosome translocation. Nucleic Acids Research 39, 3520 (May, 2011).
5. T. S. Kohler et al., Results from the survey for preservation of adolescent reproduction (SPARE) study: gender disparity in delivery of fertility preservation message to adolescents with cancer. Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics 28, 269 (Mar, 2011).
6. W. Liu et al., Cacalol, a natural sesquiterpene, induces apoptosis in breast cancer cells by modulating Akt-SREBP-FAS signaling pathway. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 128, 57 (Jul, 2011).
7. T. K. Lower, The Continuum of Pediatric Medical Education and Life-Long Learning. Journal of Pediatrics 159, 1 (Jul, 2011).
8. L. McKenna et al., THE IMPACT OF PREOPERATIVE STOMA MARKING ON POSTOPERATIVE QUALITY OF LIFE: EARLY FINDINGS. Journal of Wound Ostomy and Continence Nursing 38, 5009 (May-Jun, 2011).
9. W. M. Novicoff, K. J. Saleh, Examining Sex and Gender Disparities in Total Joint Arthroplasty. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research 469, 1824 (Jul, 2011).
10. Y. Shen, L. L. Zhong, S. Johnson, D. L. Cao, Human aldo-keto reductases 1B1 and 1B10: A comparative study on their enzyme activity toward electrophilic carbonyl compounds. Chemico-Biological Interactions 191, 192 (May, 2011).
11. R. K. Singh et al., Oral RKS262 reduces tumor burden in a neuroblastoma xenograft animal model and mediates cytotoxicity through SAPK/JNK and ROS activation in vitro. Cancer Biology & Therapy 11, 1036 (Jun, 2011).
12. M. L. Zupancic, Role of atypical antipsychotics in rapid cycling bipolar disorder: A review of the literature. Annals of Clinical Psychiatry 23, 141 (May, 2011).
13. M. L. Zupancic, A. Mahajan, Leptin as a Neuroactive Agent. Psychosomatic Medicine 73, 407 (Jun, 2011).
(July 5, 2011)
1. Batton B, Burnett C, Verhulst S, Batton D. Extremely preterm infant mortality rates and cesarean deliveries in the United States. Obstet Gynecol. United States2011. p. 43-8.
2. Bauer CA, Brozoski TJ. Effect of tinnitus retraining therapy on the loudness and annoyance of tinnitus: a controlled trial. Ear Hear. 2011;32(2):145-55. Epub 2010/10/05.
3. Bishnoi M, Bosgraaf CA, Premkumar LS. Preservation of Acute Pain and Efferent Functions Following Intrathecal Resiniferatoxin-Induced Analgesia in Rats. J Pain: 2011 American Pain Society. Published by Elsevier Inc; 2011.
4. Boehler M, Advani V, Schwind CJ, Wietfeldt ED, Becker Y, Lewis B, et al. Knowledge and attitudes regarding colorectal cancer screening among medical students: a tale of two schools. J Cancer Educ. 2011;26(1):147-52. Epub 2010/09/18.
5. Frederick L, Benson AD. A case of coronal urethral duplication with no other abnormalities. Can J Urol. 2011;18(1):5557-9. Epub 2011/02/22.
6. Froelich JM, Milbrandt JC, Novicoff WM, Saleh KJ, Allan DG. Surgical simulators and hip fractures: a role in residency training? J Surg Educ. United States: 2011 Association of Program Directors in Surgery. Published by Elsevier Inc; 2011. p. 298-302.
7. Klamen DL, Borgia PT. Can students' scores on preclerkship clinical performance examinations predict that they will fail a senior clinical performance examination? Acad Med. 2011;86(4):516-20. Epub 2011/02/25.
8. Lahudkar S, Shukla A, Bajwa P, Durairaj G, Stanojevic N, Bhaumik SR. The mRNA cap-binding complex stimulates the formation of pre-initiation complex at the promoter via its interaction with Mot1p in vivo. Nucleic Acids Res. England 2011. p. 2188-209.
9. Lower TK. The continuum of pediatric medical education and life-long learning. J Pediatr. United States 2011. p. 1-2.
10. Neumann JT, Copello JA. Cross-reactivity of Ryanodine Receptors with Plasma Membrane Ion Channel Modulators. Mol Pharmacol 2011.
11. Pranzatelli MR. Going with the flow: neuroinflammation. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2011. Epub 2011/06/18.
12. Premkumar LS, Bishnoi M. Disease-Related Changes in TRPV1 Expression and its Implications for Drug Development. Curr Top Med Chem 2011.
13. Promkan M, Liu G, Patmasiriwat P, Chakrabarty S. BRCA1 suppresses the expression of survivin and promotes sensitivity to paclitaxel through the calcium sensing receptor (CaSR) in human breast cancer cells. Cell Calcium. Netherlands: 2011 Elsevier Ltd; 2011. p. 79-88.
14. Rogers LQ, Markwell S, Hopkins-Price P, Vicari S, Courneya KS, Hoelzer K, et al. Reduced barriers mediated physical activity maintenance among breast cancer survivors. J Sport Exerc Psychol. 2011;33(2):235-54. Epub 2011/05/12.
15. Shahani L, Beckmann M, Vallurupalli S. Cardiac angiosarcoma-associated membranoproliferative glomerulonephropathy. Case Report Med. 2011;2011:956089. Epub 2011/06/02.
16. Siddiqui FM, Hassan AE, Tariq N, Yacoub H, Vazquez G, Suri MF, et al. Endovascular Management of Symptomatic Extracranial Stenosis Associated with Secondary Intracranial Tandem Stenosis. A Multicenter Review. J Neuroimaging. 2011. Epub 2011/06/22.
17. Vallurupalli K, Coakley KJ. Case 167: alkaline-encrusted pyelitis. Radiology. United States 2011. p. 954-7.
18. Vallurupalli K, Coakley KJ. MDCT features of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor-induced visceral angioedema. AJR Am J Roentgenol. United States 2011. p. W405-11.
19. Vassileva CM, Boley T, Markwell S, Hazelrigg S. Reply to Head et al. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg2011.
20. Wilber A, Nienhuis AW, Persons DA. Transcriptional regulation of fetal to adult hemoglobin switching: new therapeutic opportunities. Blood. United States 2011. p. 3945-53.
21. Zhong L, Shen H, Huang C, Jing H, Cao D. AKR1B10 induces cell resistance to daunorubicin and idarubicin by reducing C13 ketonic group. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol: 2011 Elsevier Inc; 2011.