(May 20, 2011)
|Days of the Week||Hours|
|Monday -Thursday||8 am - 10 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Saturday||9 am - 6 pm|
|Sunday||1 pm - 7 pm|
The Medical Library will be closed on Memorial Day, May 30, 2011
(May 10, 2011)
1. Chan, P.S., et al., Concordance of Physician Ratings With the Appropriate Use Criteria for Coronary Revascularization. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2011. 57(14): p. 1546-1553.
2. El-Amin, S.F., et al., The Indications and Use of Bone Morphogenetic Proteins in Foot, Ankle, and Tibia Surgery. Foot and Ankle Clinics, 2010. 15(4): p. 543-551.
3. Gesing, A., et al., Renal pro-apoptotic proteins are reduced by growth hormone resistance but not by visceral fat removal. Biological Chemistry, 2011. 392(5): p. 475-481.
4. Klamen, D.L. and P.T. Borgia, Can Students' Scores on Preclerkship Clinical Performance Examinations Predict That They Will Fail a Senior Clinical Performance Examination? Academic Medicine, 2011. 86(4): p. 516-520.
5. Kolluri, R. and K.N.B. Webb, Massive Buffalo Hump A Case of Stage III Lymphedema. Circulation, 2011. 123(15): p. E408-E409.
6. Kruse, J., RATIONING MEDICAL RESOURCES: PANACEA OR PERIL FOR AMERICAN HEALTH CARE? A SYMPOSIUM INTRODUCTION AND OVERVIEW. Journal of Legal Medicine, 2011. 32(1): p. 1-10.
7. Lahudkar, S., et al., The mRNA cap-binding complex stimulates the formation of pre-initiation complex at the promoter via its interaction with Mot1p in vivo. Nucleic Acids Research, 2011. 39(6): p. 2188-2209.
8. Medina, J.E., et al., CENTRAL COMPARTMENT DISSECTION IN LARYNGEAL CANCER. Head and Neck-Journal for the Sciences and Specialties of the Head and Neck, 2011. 33(5): p. 746-752.
9. Mukherjea, D., et al., The design and screening of drugs to prevent acquired sensorineural hearing loss. Expert Opinion on Drug Discovery, 2011. 6(5): p. 491-505.
10. Palladino, M.A., et al., Normoxic Expression of Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1 in Rat Leydig Cells In Vivo and In Vitro. Journal of Andrology, 2011. 32(3): p. 307-323.
11. Promkan, M., et al., BRCA1 suppresses the expression of survivin and promotes sensitivity to paclitaxel through the calcium sensing receptor (CaSR) in human breast cancer cells. Cell Calcium, 2011. 49(2): p. 79-88.
12. Ratajczak, J., et al., Higher number of stem cells in the bone marrow of circulating low Igf-1 level Laron dwarf mice-novel view on Igf-1, stem cells and aging. Leukemia, 2011. 25(4): p. 729-733.
13. Sanfey, H.A. and G.L. Dunnington, Basic Surgical Skills Testing for Junior Residents: Current Views Of General Surgery Program Directors. Journal of the American College of Surgeons, 2011. 212(3): p. 406-412.
14. Singh, N.K. and R. Fleshman, Extramedullary Hematopoiesis on the Aortic Valve. Texas Heart Institute Journal, 2011. 38(2): p. 210-211.
15. Soltys, S.M., Primer for the Interim Chair. Academic Psychiatry, 2011. 35(2): p. 122-125.
16. Soltys, S.M., et al., Transitioning Between Clerkship Directors. Academic Psychiatry, 2011. 35(2): p. 114-117.
17. Takes, R.P., et al., QUESTIONABLE NECESSITY TO REMOVE THE SUBMANDIBULAR GLAND IN NECK DISSECTION. Head and Neck-Journal for the Sciences and Specialties of the Head and Neck, 2011. 33(5): p. 743-745.
18. Volk, L.D., et al., Synergy of Nab-paclitaxel and Bevacizumab in Eradicating Large Orthotopic Breast Tumors and Preexisting Metastases. Neoplasia, 2011. 13(4): p. 327-U167.
19. Wilber, A., et al., Therapeutic levels of fetal hemoglobin in erythroid progeny of beta-thalassemic CD34(+) cells after lentiviral vector-mediated gene transfer. Blood, 2011. 117(10): p. 2817-2826.20. Wilber, A., A.W. Nienhuis, and D.A. Persons, Transcriptional regulation of fetal to adult hemoglobin switching: new therapeutic opportunities. Blood, 2011. 117(15): p. 3945-3953.
(May 4, 2011)
1. Aziz, Z.S., M.J. Brenner, and H.C. Putman, 3rd, Oblique septal crossbar graft for anterior septal angle reconstruction, in Arch Facial Plast Surg2010: United States. p. 422-6.
2. Bartke, A., Growth hormone, insulin and aging: the benefits of endocrine defects, in Exp Gerontol2011, 2010 Elsevier Inc: England. p. 108-11.
3. Benson, A.D., E.R. Taylor, and B.F. Schwartz, Metal Ureteral Stent for Benign and Malignant Ureteral Obstruction, in J Urol2011, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc.
4. Bueno, R.A., Jr., et al., Targeted muscle reinnervation of a muscle-free flap for improved prosthetic control in a shoulder amputee: case report, in J Hand Surg Am2011, 2011 American Society for Surgery of the Hand. Published by Elsevier Inc: United States. p. 890-3.
5. Dhiwakar, M., et al., Selective neck dissection as an early salvage intervention for clinically persistent nodal disease following chemoradiation. Head Neck, 2011.
6. Gesing, A., et al., Decreased expression level of apoptosis-related genes and/or proteins in skeletal muscles, but not in hearts, of growth hormone receptor knockout mice, in Exp Biol Med (Maywood)2011: England. p. 156-68.
7. Hayashi, K., et al., WNTs in the neonatal mouse uterus: potential regulation of endometrial gland development, in Biol Reprod2011: United States. p. 308-19.
8. Hingle, S.T., et al., Systems-based practice assessed with a performance-based examination simulated and scored by standardized participants in the health care system: feasibility and psychometric properties, in Teach Learn Med2011: England. p. 148-54.
9. Kadyrova, L.Y., E.R. Blanko, and F.A. Kadyrov, CAF-I-dependent control of degradation of the discontinuous strands during mismatch repair, in Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A2011: United States. p. 2753-8.
10. Kalappa, B.I., A.G. Gusev, and V.V. Uteshev, Activation of functional alpha7-containing nAChRs in hippocampal CA1 pyramidal neurons by physiological levels of choline in the presence of PNU-120596. PLoS One, 2010. 5(11): p. e13964.
11. Klamen, D.L. and R.G. Williams, The efficacy of a targeted remediation process for students who fail standardized patient examinations, in Teach Learn Med2011: England. p. 3-11.
12. Mukherjea, D., et al., Transtympanic administration of short interfering (si)RNA for the NOX3 isoform of NADPH oxidase protects against cisplatin-induced hearing loss in the rat. Antioxid Redox Signal, 2010. 13(5): p. 589-98.
13. Neumeister, M.W., Botulinum toxin type A in the treatment of Raynaud's phenomenon, in J Hand Surg Am2010, 2010. Published by Elsevier Inc.: United States. p. 2085-92.
14. Ray, M.A., et al., Identification of markers for imminent death in mice used in longevity and aging research. J Am Assoc Lab Anim Sci, 2010. 49(3): p. 282-8.
15. Sachdeva, M., et al., MicroRNA-101-mediated Akt activation and estrogen-independent growth, in Oncogene2011: England. p. 822-31.
16. Sanfey, H.A. and G.L. Dunnington, Basic surgical skills testing for junior residents: current views of general surgery program directors, in J Am Coll Surg2011, 2011 American College of Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc: United States. p. 406-12.
17. Singh, N.K. and R. Fleshman, Extramedullary hematopoiesis on the aortic valve. Tex Heart Inst J, 2011. 38(2): p. 210-1.
18. Stelle, L.M., et al., Is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease an independent risk factor for transfusion in coronary artery bypass graft surgery?, in Eur J Cardiothorac Surg2011, 2011 European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery. Published by Elsevier B.V.
19. Tang, Y., et al., The role of short-chain fatty acids in orchestrating two types of programmed cell death in colon cancer, in Autophagy2011: United States. p. 235-7.
20. Tischkau, S.A., et al., The luteinizing hormone surge regulates circadian clock gene expression in the chicken ovary. Chronobiol Int, 2011. 28(1): p. 10-20.
21. Vassileva, C.M., et al., Impact of race on short-term outcomes of patients undergoing combined coronary artery bypass grafting and mitral valve repair, in J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg2011: United States. p. 845-6.
22. Volk, L.D., et al., Synergy of nab-paclitaxel and bevacizumab in eradicating large orthotopic breast tumors and preexisting metastases. Neoplasia, 2011. 13(4): p. 327-38.
23. Walia, V., S. Kakar, and R. Elble, Micromanagement of the mitochondrial apoptotic pathway by p53, in Front Biosci2011: United States. p. 749-58.
24. Wang, H., T.J. Brozoski, and D.M. Caspary, Inhibitory neurotransmission in animal models of tinnitus: Maladaptive plasticity, in Hear Res2011, 2011 Elsevier B.V.
25. Xing, F., et al., Hypoxia-induced Jagged2 promotes breast cancer metastasis and self-renewal of cancer stem-like cells, in Oncogene2011.