1. M. D. Boehler, S. S. Leondopulos, B. C. Wheeler, G. J. Brewer, Hippocampal networks on reliable patterned substrates. J Neurosci Methods, (2011).
2. T. J. Brozoski, K. W. Wisner, L. T. Sybert, C. A. Bauer, Bilateral Dorsal Cochlear Nucleus Lesions Prevent Acoustic-Trauma Induced Tinnitus in an Animal Model. J Assoc Res Otolaryngol, (Oct 4, 2011).
3. G. Costin, V. Mukerji, D. S. Resch, A psychosomatic perspective on takotsubo cardiomyopathy: a case report. Prim Care Companion CNS Disord 13, (2011).
4. B. M. Derby, B. J. Wilhelmi, E. G. Zook, M. W. Neumeister, Flexor tendon reconstruction. Clin Plast Surg 38, 607 (2011).
5. L. Distlehorst, Memorial: Howard s. Barrows, MD (1928-2011). Teach Learn Med 23, 311 (Oct, 2011).
6. K. A. Groesch et al., Nitric oxide generation affects pro- and anti-angiogenic growth factor expression in primary human trophoblast. Placenta, (2011).
7. T. Hegge, M. Henderson, A. Amalfi, R. A. Bueno, M. W. Neumeister, Scar contractures of the hand. Clin Plast Surg 38, 591 (2011).
8. T. Hegge, M. W. Neumeister, Mutilated hand injuries. Clin Plast Surg 38, 543 (2011).
9. S. K. Hota, B. Bartholomew, Diversity of operation in ATP-dependent chromatin remodelers. Biochim Biophys Acta 1809, 476 (2011).
10. G. Jain, Rapid response of disabling tardive dyskinesia to amantadine: a case report. Prim Care Companion CNS Disord 13, (2011).
11. B. I. Kalappa, L. Feng, W. R. Kem, A. G. Gusev, V. V. Uteshev, Mechanisms of facilitation of synaptic glutamate release by nicotinic agonists in the nucleus of the solitary tract. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 301, C347 (2011).
12. J. Koirala, Multidrug-resistant Salmonella enterica. Lancet Infect Dis 11, 808 (2011).
13. N. Kukkar, D. V. Amin, R. T. Beck, N. Bedi, P. Freitag, Cervicomedullary compression at the craniovertebral junction by clivus hyperplasia: a case report. J Bone Joint Surg Am 93, e1191 (Oct 19, 2011).
14. T. S. Lange et al., Cytotoxic properties of Adamantyl-isothiocyanate and potential In vivo metabolite Adamantyl-N-acetylcystein in gynecological cancer cells. Chem Biol Drug Des, (Oct 4, 2011).
15. R. Liang et al., Post-transcriptional regulation of IGF1R by key microRNAs in long-lived mutant mice. Aging Cell, (Oct 3, 2011).
16. P. Londhe, J. K. Davie, Gamma interferon modulates myogenesis through the major histocompatibility complex class II transactivator, CIITA. Mol Cell Biol 31, 2854 (2011).
17. P. Londhe, B. Zhu, J. Abraham, C. Keller, J. Davie, CIITA is silenced by epigenetic mechanisms that prevent the recruitment of transactivating factors in rhabdomyosarcoma cells. Int J Cancer, (Oct 11, 2011).
18. D. X. Luo et al., Aldo-keto reductase family 1, member B10 is secreted through a lysosome-mediated non-classical pathway. Biochem J 438, 71 (2011).
19. J. Miller, B. F. Schwartz, T. H. Tarter, An interdisciplinary approach for surgical treatment of the renal mass. Minerva Urol Nefrol 63, 199 (2011).
20. J. T. Neumann, J. A. Copello, Cross-reactivity of ryanodine receptors with plasma membrane ion channel modulators. Mol Pharmacol 80, 509 (2011).
21. M. W. Neumeister, From dysfunction to function in hand and upper limb reconstruction. Clin Plast Surg 38, xiii (2011).
22. L. Q. Rogers et al., Better exercise adherence after treatment for cancer (BEAT Cancer) study: Rationale, design, and methods. Contemp Clin Trials, (2011).
23. J. D. Sams et al., Redefining Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty Based on Hospital Admission Status. J Arthroplasty, (2011).
24. H. Sanfey, C. McDowell, A. H. Meier, G. L. Dunnington, Team training for surgical trainees. Surgeon 9 Suppl 1, S32 (2011).
25. H. Sanfey, R. G. Williams, X. Chen, G. L. Dunnington, Evaluating resident operative performance: A qualitative analysis of expert opinions. Surgery 150, 759 (2011).
26. C. M. Vassileva, L. M. Stelle, S. Markwell, T. Boley, S. Hazelrigg, Sex differences in procedure selection and outcomes of patients undergoing mitral valve surgery. Heart Surg Forum 14, E276 (2011).
27. G. Woodson, Arytenoid abduction for bilateral vocal fold immobility. Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg, (Oct 13, 2011).
28. T. A. Zesiewicz et al., Evidence-based guideline update: Treatment of essential tremor: Report of the Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology. Neurology, (2011).
The Library will be closed on Friday, November 11, 2011in observance of Veterans Day