W. J. Banz, J. E. Davis, R. W. Clough, J. L. Cheatwood, Stearidonic Acid: Is There a Role in the Prevention and Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus? Journal of Nutrition 142, 635S (Mar, 2012).
B. Batton et al., Perspectives of Physician Parents in the NICU. Childrens Health Care 40, 326 (2011).
A. Behere, L. Shahani, C. A. Noggle, R. Dean, Motor Functioning in Autistic Spectrum Disorders: A Preliminary Analysis. Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 24, 87 (Win, 2012).
H. H. Chang, Y. C. Lee, M. F. Chen, J. S. Kuo, T. J. F. Lee, Sympathetic activation increases basilar arterial blood flow in normotensive but not hypertensive rats. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology 302, H1123 (Mar, 2012).
M. F. Chen et al., Bimodal effects of fluoxetine on cerebral nitrergic neurogenic vasodilation in porcine large cerebral arteries. Neuropharmacology 62, 1651 (Mar, 2012).
J. A. Colliver, M. J. Conlee, S. J. Verhulst, From test validity to construct validity ... and back? Medical Education 46, 366 (Apr, 2012).R. J. Deckelbaum et al., Conclusions and Recommendations from the Symposium, Heart Healthy Omega-3s for Food: Stearidonic Acid (SDA) as a Sustainable Choice. Journal of Nutrition 142, 641S (Mar, 2012).
B. M. Derby et al., Early Growth Response Factor-1: Expression in a Rabbit Flexor Tendon Scar Model. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 129, 435E (Mar, 2012).
L. Distlehorst, Memorial: Howard S. Barrows, MD (1928-2011). Teaching and Learning in Medicine 23, 311 (2011).
A. Gesing, M. M. Masternak, F. Y. Wang, M. Karbownik-Lewinska, A. Bartke, Deletion of growth hormone receptor gene but not visceral fat removal decreases expression of apoptosis-related genes in the kidney-potential mechanism of lifespan extension. Age 34, 295 (Apr, 2012).
M. Hamoir et al., The role of neck dissection in the setting of chemoradiation therapy for head and neck squamous cell carcinoma with advanced neck disease. Oral Oncology 48, 203 (Mar, 2012).G. Jain et al., Assessing the Practices and Perceptions of Dually-Trained Physicians: A Pilot Study. Academic Psychiatry 36, 71 (Jan-Feb, 2012).
M. G. Jakoby, N. Nannapaneni, An Insulin Protocol for Management of Hyperglycemia in Patients Receiving Parenteral Nutrition Is Superior to Ad Hoc Management. Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition 36, 183 (Mar, 2012).
Z. W. Liu et al., Epidermal growth factor induces tumour marker AKR1B10 expression through activator protein-1 signalling in hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Biochemical Journal 442, 273 (Mar, 2012).
J. L. Mathias, S. J. W. Biebl, L. F. DiLalla, Self-Esteem Accuracy and Externalizing Problems in Preschool-Aged Boys. Journal of Genetic Psychology 172, 285 (2011).
A. Mazur-Mosiewicz, B. A. Trammell, C. A. Noggle, R. S. Dean, Differential Diagnosis of Depression and Alzheimer's Disease Using the Cattell-Horn-Carroll Theory. Applied Neuropsychology 18, 252 (2011).
J. R. McDole et al., Goblet cells deliver luminal antigen to CD103(+) dendritic cells in the small intestine. Nature 483, 345 (Mar, 2012).
S. Raz, A. K. DeBastos, J. B. Newman, D. Batton, Intrauterine Growth and Neuropsychological Performance in Very Low Birth Weight Preschoolers. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society 18, 200 (Mar, 2012).
L. Q. Rogers et al., Better exercise adherence after treatment for cancer (BEAT Cancer) study: Rationale, design, and methods. Contemporary Clinical Trials 33, 124 (Jan, 2012).
K. J. Saleh, W. M. Novicoff, Starting Rehabilitation within 24 Hours After Total Knee Arthroplasty Was Better Than Delaying to within 48 to 72 Hours. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery-American Volume 94A, 366 (Feb, 2012).
H. Sanfey, M. Boehler, D. DaRosa, G. L. Dunnington, Career Development Needs of Vice Chairs for Education in Departments of Surgery. Journal of Surgical Education 69, 156 (Mar-Apr, 2012).
H. Sanfey, I. Harris, S. Pollart, A. Schwartz, Evaluation of the University of Virginia Leadership in Academic Medicine Program. Teaching and Learning in Medicine 23, 347 (2011).
C. M. Vassileva, J. Shabosky, T. Boley, S. Hazelrigg, Morgagni Hernia Presenting as a Right Middle Lobe Compression. Annals of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery 18, 79 (Feb, 2012).
J. Willis, L. Lloyd, W. Jenkins, Undergraduate students trained to provide basic health care screening in an underserved community: A door-to-door campaign. Work-a Journal of Prevention Assessment & Rehabilitation 41, 277 (2012).
1. R. T. Beck, K. D. Illingworth, K. J. Saleh, Review of periprosthetic osteolysis in total joint arthroplasty: an emphasis on host factors and future directions. J Orthop Res 30, 541 (Apr, 2012).
2. T. Brozoski, B. Odintsov, C. Bauer, Gamma-aminobutyric acid and glutamic acid levels in the auditory pathway of rats with chronic tinnitus: a direct determination using high resolution point-resolved proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy (H-MRS). Front Syst Neurosci 6, 9 (2012).
3. J. A. Colliver, M. J. Conlee, S. J. Verhulst, From test validity to construct validity ... and back? Med Educ 46, 366 (Apr, 2012).
4. B. W. Dyrstad et al., Predictive measures of a resident's performance on written Orthopaedic Board scores. Iowa Orthop J 31, 238 (2011).
5. D. Griffen et al., Application of Statistical Process Control to Physician-specific Emergency Department Patient Satisfaction Scores: A Novel Use of the Funnel Plot. Acad Emerg Med 19, 348 (Mar, 2012).
6. W. Haddad, M. Agoudemous, S. Basnet, Prolonged Sinoatrial Block in an Infant With Respiratory Syncytial Viral Bronchiolitis. Pediatr Cardiol, (Mar 3, 2012).
7. K. L. Hall, L. D. Volk-Draper, M. J. Flister, S. Ran, New model of macrophage acquisition of the lymphatic endothelial phenotype. PLoS One 7, e31794 (2012).
8. S. K. Hota, B. Bartholomew, Approaches for studying nucleosome movement by ATP-dependent chromatin remodeling complexes. Methods Mol Biol 809, 367 (2012).
9. S. K. Hota, M. L. Dechassa, P. Prasad, B. Bartholomew, Mapping protein-DNA and protein-protein interactions of ATP-dependent chromatin remodelers. Methods Mol Biol 809, 381 (2012).
10. W. D. Jenkins, C. Rabins, D. Bhattacharya, Importance of physicians in Chlamydia trachomatis control. Prev Med 53, 335 (Oct, 2011).
11. W. D. Jenkins et al., Comparative effectiveness of two self-collected sample kit distribution systems for chlamydia screening on a university campus. Sex Transm Infect, (Mar 7, 2012).
12. P. J. Jensik, J. I. Huggenvik, M. W. Collard, Deformed Epidermal Autoregulatory Factor-1 (DEAF1) Interacts with the Ku70 Subunit of the DNA-Dependent Protein Kinase Complex. PLoS One 7, e33404 (2012).
13. H. Lausen, J. E. Kruse, A. J. Barnhart, T. J. Smith, The Patient-centered Medical Home: a new perspective for the family medicine clerkship. Fam Med 43, 718 (Nov-Dec, 2011).
14. B. D. Richardson, T. J. Brozoski, L. L. Ling, D. M. Caspary, Targeting inhibitory neurotransmission in tinnitus. Brain Res, (Feb 14, 2012).
15. A. Shukla, S. Lahudkar, G. Durairaj, S. R. Bhaumik, Sgf29p facilitates the recruitment of TATA box binding protein but does not alter SAGA's global structural integrity in vivo. Biochemistry 51, 706 (Jan 17, 2012).
16. L. M. Stelle, T. M. Boley, S. J. Markwell, S. R. Hazelrigg, C. M. Vassileva, Is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease an independent risk factor for transfusion in coronary artery bypass graft surgery? Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 40, 1285 (Dec, 2011).
17. J. Turner, D. Larsen, L. Hughes, D. Moechars, S. Shore, Time course of tinnitus development following noise exposure in mice. J Neurosci Res, (Mar 21, 2012).
18. C. Wang et al., Aryl hydrocarbon receptor deficiency enhances insulin sensitivity and reduces PPAR-alpha pathway activity in mice. Environ Health Perspect 119, 1739 (Dec, 2011).
19. J. Willis, L. Lloyd, W. Jenkins, Undergraduate students trained to provide basic health care screening in an underserved community: A door-to-door campaign. Work 41, 277 (Jan 1, 2012).