Medical Library / Department of Information and Communication Sciences
New Articles in Web of Science by SIUSM Authors
- A. Bartke, Healthy Aging: Is Smaller Better? - A Mini-Review. Gerontology 58, 337 (2012).
- B. J. Batton et al., Feasibility Study of Early Blood Pressure Management in Extremely Preterm Infants. Journal of Pediatrics 161, 65 (Jul, 2012).
- Y. Cai et al., AN AGE-RELATED AXON TERMINAL PATHOLOGY AROUND THE FIRST OLFACTORY RELAY THAT INVOLVES AMYLOIDOGENIC PROTEIN OVEREXPRESSION WITHOUT PLAQUE FORMATION. Neuroscience 215, 160 (Jul, 2012).
- Y. Cai et al., Age-Related Intraneuronal Elevation of alpha II-Spectrin Breakdown Product SBDP120 in Rodent Forebrain Accelerates in 3 x Tg-AD Mice. Plos One 7, (Jun, 2012).
- D. S. Cao et al., Expression of Transient Receptor Potential Ankyrin 1 (TRPA1) and Its Role in Insulin Release from Rat Pancreatic Beta Cells. Plos One 7, (May, 2012).
- S. O. Kang et al., Thermoregulation of Capsule Production by Streptococcus pyogenes. Plos One 7, (May, 2012).
- M. A. Khan, G. Jain, S. M. Soltys, A. Takahashi, A Case of Excessive Weight Gain with Guanfacine Extended Release: 9.53 kg in 4 Weeks. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology 22, 256 (Jun, 2012).
- K. Kristjansdottir et al., 7 Methyl indole ethyl isothiocyanate causes ROS mediated apoptosis and cell cycle arrest in endometrial cancer cells. Gynecologic Oncology 126, 252 (Aug, 2012).
- P. Londhe, B. Zhu, J. Abraham, C. Keller, J. Davie, CIITA is silenced by epigenetic mechanisms that prevent the recruitment of transactivating factors in rhabdomyosarcoma cells. International Journal of Cancer 131, E437 (Aug, 2012).
- M. R. Ruebhausen, T. J. Brozoski, C. A. Bauer, A comparison of the effects of isoflurane and ketamine anesthesia on auditory brainstem response (ABR) thresholds in rats. Hearing Research 287, 25 (May, 2012).
- L. P. Rybak, D. Mukherjea, S. Jajoo, T. Kaur, V. Ramkumar, siRNA-mediated knock-down of NOX3: therapy for hearing loss? Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences 69, 2429 (Jul, 2012).
- H. Sanfey, M. Boehler, D. DaRosa, G. L. Dunnington, Career development resource: educational leadership in a department of surgery: vice chairs for education. American Journal of Surgery 204, 121 (Jul, 2012).
- H. Sanfey, N. L. Gantt, Career development resource: academic career in surgical education. American Journal of Surgery 204, 126 (Jul, 2012).
- H. Sanfey, C. Hollands, Career development resource: promotion to associate professor. American Journal of Surgery 204, 130 (Jul, 2012).
- G. Singh, B. J. Coffey, Sexual Obsessions, Compulsions, Suicidality and Homicidality in an Adolescent Diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder Not Otherwise Specified, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified, and Mild Mental Retardation. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology 22, 250 (Jun, 2012).
- E. D. Tate et al., Active Comparator-Controlled, Rater-Blinded Study of Corticotropin-Based Immunotherapies for Opsoclonus-Myoclonus Syndrome. Journal of Child Neurology 27, 875 (Jul, 2012).
- V. V. Uteshev, Somatic Integration of Single Ion Channel Responses of alpha 7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors Enhanced by PNU-120596. Plos One 7, (Mar, 2012).
New Articles in PubMed by SIUSM Authors
- M. Bishnoi, R. K. Boparai, An animal model to study the molecular basis of tardive dyskinesia. Methods Mol Biol 829, 193 (2012).
- M. Bishnoi, C. A. Bosgraaf, L. S. Premkumar, Preservation of acute pain and efferent functions following intrathecal resiniferatoxin-induced analgesia in rats. J Pain 12, 991 (Sep, 2011).
- D. Boral, D. Nie, Cancer stem cells and niche mircoenvironments. Front Biosci (Elite Ed) 4, 2502 (2012).
- D. S. Cao et al., Expression of Transient Receptor Potential Ankyrin 1 (TRPA1) and Its Role in Insulin Release from Rat Pancreatic Beta Cells. PLoS One 7, e38005 (2012).
- D. Cao, D. F. Liao, Reply to Kapoor: AKR1B10 and its emerging role in tumor carcinogenesis and as a cancer biomarker. Int J Cancer, (Jun 22, 2012).
- J. Corona, J. O. Sanders, S. J. Luhmann, M. Diab, M. G. Vitale, Reliability of radiographic measures for infantile idiopathic scoliosis. J Bone Joint Surg Am 94, e861 (Jun 20, 2012).
- L. F. DiLalla, P. Y. Mullineaux, S. J. Biebl, Social-emotional development through a behavior genetics lens: infancy through preschool. Adv Child Dev Behav 42, 153 (2012).
- D. Drotar, G. Aylward, D. Beebe, Introduction to the Special Section: Psychological Outcomes of Pediatric Conditions That Affect the Central Nervous System. J Pediatr Psychol, (Jun 22, 2012).
- D. Ghosh, K. R. LeVault, A. J. Barnett, G. J. Brewer, A reversible early oxidized redox state that precedes macromolecular ROS damage in aging nontransgenic and 3xTg-AD mouse neurons. J Neurosci 32, 5821 (Apr 25, 2012).
- A. V. Miller, S. K. Ranatunga, Immunotherapies in rheumatologic disorders. Med Clin North Am 96, 475 (May, 2012).
- H. Sanfey, N. L. Gantt, Career development resource: academic career in surgical education. Am J Surg 204, 126 (Jul, 2012).
- H. Sanfey, C. Hollands, Career development resource: promotion to associate professor. Am J Surg 204, 130 (Jul, 2012).
- M. E. Seifert, P. I. Tarr, Azithromycin decolonization of STEC-a new risk emerges. Nat Rev Nephrol 8, 429 (2012).
- L. Shahani, 'Forced normalisation' in the neurosurgical era. BMJ Case Rep 2012, (2012).
- L. Shahani, Hyponatraemia masking the diagnosis of cryptococcal meningitis. BMJ Case Rep 2012, (2012).
- L. Shahani, Typhlitis: a neutropenic complication. BMJ Case Rep 2012, (2012).
- L. Shahani, S. Singh, N. M. Khardori, Immunotherapy in clinical medicine: historical perspective and current status. Med Clin North Am 96, 421 (May, 2012).
- L. A. Toth, K. Kregel, L. Leon, T. I. Musch, Environmental enrichment of laboratory rodents: the answer depends on the question. Comp Med 61, 314 (Aug, 2011).
- R. A. Trammell, T. A. Liberati, L. A. Toth, Host genetic background and the innate inflammatory response of lung to influenza virus. Microbes Infect 14, 50 (Jan, 2012).
- R. A. Trammell, L. A. Toth, Markers for predicting death as an outcome for mice used in infectious disease research. Comp Med 61, 492 (Dec, 2011).
- C. M. Vassileva, J. Shabosky, T. Boley, S. Hazelrigg, Morgagni hernia presenting as a right middle lobe compression. Ann Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 18, 79 (2012).
- C. M. Vassileva, J. Shabosky, T. Boley, S. Markwell, S. Hazelrigg, Tricuspid valve surgery: the past 10 years from the Nationwide Inpatient Sample (NIS) database. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 143, 1043 (May, 2012).
- V. Walia et al., Loss of breast epithelial marker hCLCA2 promotes epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition and indicates higher risk of metastasis. Oncogene 31, 2237 (Apr 26, 2012).
- R. G. Williams, D. L. Klamen, Examining the Diagnostic Justification Abilities of Fourth-Year Medical Students. Acad Med, (Jun 20, 2012).
- G. Woodson, Developing a Porcine Model for Study of Vocal Fold Scar. J Voice, (Jun 20, 2012).
New Articles in Web of Science by SIUSM Authors
(July 2, 2012)
- Y. Aghazadeh et al., Hormone-induced 14-3-3 gamma Adaptor Protein Regulates Steroidogenic Acute Regulatory Protein Activity and Steroid Biosynthesis in MA-10 Leydig Cells. Journal of Biological Chemistry 287, 15380 (May, 2012).
- N. Barzilai, D. M. Huffman, R. H. Muzumdar, A. Bartke, The Critical Role of Metabolic Pathways in Aging. Diabetes 61, 1315 (Jun, 2012).
- H. M. Brown-Borg, A. Bartke, GH and IGF1: Roles in Energy Metabolism of Long-Living GH Mutant Mice. Journals of Gerontology Series a-Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences 67, 652 (Jun, 2012).
- K. M. Capuzzi, P. A. Clark, N. Mohammed, Undocumented Patients. Hastings Center Report 42, 15 (Jan-Feb, 2012).
- M. L. Dechassa et al., Disparity in the DNA translocase domains of SWI/SNF and ISW2. Nucleic Acids Research 40, 4412 (May, 2012).
- P. J. Jensik, J. I. Huggenvik, M. W. Collard, Deformed Epidermal Autoregulatory Factor-1 (DEAF1) Interacts with the Ku70 Subunit of the DNA-Dependent Protein Kinase Complex. Plos One 7, (Mar, 2012).
- K. K. Kim, T. S. Lange, R. K. Singh, L. Brard, R. G. Moore, Tetrathiomolybdate sensitizes ovarian cancer cells to anticancer drugs doxorubicin, fenretinide, 5-fluorouracil and mitomycin C. Bmc Cancer 12, (Apr, 2012).
- S. Moore et al., Novel Beta-Tropomyosin Mutation (TPM2) Causes Distal Core-Rod Myopathy And Trismus-Pseudocamptodactyly With Nemaline Rods. Journal of Neuropathology and Experimental Neurology 71, 575 (Jun, 2012).
- D. S. Torry, K. A. Groesch, R. J. Torry, Altering angiogenic gene expression in trophoblast. Journal of Reproductive Immunology 94, 27 (May, 2012).
- X. J. Zhang et al., von Willebrand Factor Permeates Small Vessels in CADASIL and Inhibits Smooth Muscle Gene Expression. Translational Stroke Research 3, 138 (Mar, 2012).