New Articles in Web of Science by SIUSM Authors
- N. Chatterjee, T. Banerjee, S. Datta, Accurate Estimation of Nucleic Acids by Amplification Efficiency Dependent PCR. Plos One 7, (Aug, 2012).
- L. Feng, E. A. Sametsky, A. G. Gusev, V. V. Uteshev, Responsiveness to nicotine of neurons of the caudal nucleus of the solitary tract correlates with the neuronal projection target. Journal of Neurophysiology 108, 1884 (Oct, 2012).
- S. Gheyara, L. DiLalla, Genetic influences on victimization during preschool play with unfamiliar peers. Behavior Genetics 42, 935 (Nov, 2012).
- K. C. Gilbert, V. Sundareshan, R. M. Bass, S. Y. Lin, Antibacterial properties of additives used in injection immunotherapy. International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology 2, 135 (Mar-Apr, 2012).
- E. A. Gross et al., Presence of Burnout Among Emergency Medicine Residents. Annals of Emergency Medicine 60, S127 (Oct, 2012).
- T. E. Ito et al., Gastric Volvulus Complication in an Infant With Undiagnosed Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Presenting With Acute Respiratory Distress. Pediatric Emergency Care 28, 1078 (Oct, 2012).
- M. Johnson, P. Hopkins-Price, T. Liberati, M. Randle, S. Singhal, PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND INFLAMMATION IN CYSTIC FIBROSIS. Pediatric Pulmonology 47, 373 (Sep, 2012).
- V. E. Kimonis et al., Mild fumarase deficiency and a trial of low protein diet. Molecular Genetics and Metabolism 107, 241 (Sep-Oct, 2012).
- D. J. Klionsky et al., Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy. Autophagy 8, 445 (Apr, 2012).
- C. S. Li, S. Chung, D. P. Lu, Y. K. Cho, Descending projections from the nucleus accumbens shell suppress activity of taste-responsive neurons in the hamster parabrachial nuclei. Journal of Neurophysiology 108, 1288 (Sep, 2012).
- G. M. Liu, X. Hu, L. Premkumar, S. Chakrabarty, Nifedipine Synergizes With Calcium in Activating the Calcium Sensing Receptor, Suppressing the Expression of Thymidylate Synthase and Survivin and Promoting Sensitivity to Fluorouracil in Human Colon Carcinoma Cells. Molecular Carcinogenesis 50, 922 (Dec, 2011).
- M. Porta et al., Coupled gating of skeletal muscle ryanodine receptors is modulated by Ca2+, Mg2+, and ATP. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology 303, C682 (Sep, 2012).
- S. Tupal, C. L. Faingold, The amygdala to periaqueductal gray pathway: Plastic changes induced by audiogenic kindling and reversal by gabapentin. Brain Research 1475, 71 (Sep, 2012).
Change in Hours
Thanksgiving Holiday Hours
|Wed, Nov 21, 2012
||8:00 AM-4:30 PM
|Thu, Nov 22, 2012
| Fri, Nov 23, 2012
|Sat, Nov 24, 2012
||9:00 AM–2:00 PM
|Sun, Nov 25, 2012
||1:00 PM-11:00 PM
New Articles in PubMed by SIUSM Authors
- J. P. Agarwal, S. D. Mendenhall, L. A. Moran, P. N. Hopkins, Medical Student Perceptions of the Scope of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Ann Plast Surg, (Oct 3, 2012).
- D. Boral, D. Nie, in Front Biosci (Elite Ed). (United States, 2012), vol. 4, pp. 2502-14.
- D. S. Cao et al., in PLoS One. (United States, 2012), vol. 7, pp. e38005.
- R. A. D'Amico et al., REGENERATIVE MEDICINE AND PLASTIC SURGERY. Plast Reconstr Surg, (Oct 16, 2012).
- L. F. Dilalla, S. Gheyara, K. Bersted, in Twin Res Hum Genet. (2012), pp. 1-5.
- R. Elble et al., Reliability of a new scale for essential tremor. Mov Disord 27, 1567 (Oct, 2012).
- R. Goswami, S. Gershburg, A. Satorius, E. Gershburg, in Antiviral Res. (2012. Published by Elsevier B.V., 2012).
- S. Hazelrigg, in Ann Thorac Surg. (Netherlands, 2012), vol. 94, pp. 367.
- T. E. Ito et al., in Pediatr Emerg Care. (United States, 2012), vol. 28, pp. 1078-80.
- W. D. Jenkins, L. F. Dilalla, K. Dzara, in Prev Med. (2012).
- W. D. Jenkins, W. Zahnd, R. Kovach, P. Kissinger, in J Emerg Med. (2012 Elsevier Inc, 2012).
- T. S. Kohler, J. T. Choy, A. A. Fazili, J. F. Koenig, R. E. Brannigan, in Asian J Androl. (2012).
- L. Kruse, L. Buescher, E. Nietert, in J Am Acad Dermatol. (United States, 2012), vol. 67, pp. e238-40.
- A. H. Meier, in J Pediatr Surg. (United States, 2012), vol. 47, pp. 1296-7.
- N. Singh, G. Liu, S. Chakrabarty, Isolation and characterization of calcium sensing receptor null cells: A highly malignant and drug resistant phenotype of colon cancer. Int J Cancer, (Oct 11, 2012).
- P. T. Suwan, S. Mogal, S. Chaudhary, Pott's Puffy Tumor: An Uncommon Clinical Entity. Case Rep Pediatr 2012, 386104 (2012).
- J. G. Turner et al., Acoustic Experience Alters the Aged Auditory System. Ear Hear, (Oct 18, 2012).
- C. M. Vassileva, S. Markwell, in Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. (Germany, 2012), vol. 42, pp. 909-10.
- L. D. Volk-Draper, S. Rajput, K. L. Hall, A. Wilber, S. Ran, Novel Model for Basaloid Triple-negative Breast Cancer: Behavior In Vivo and Response to Therapy. Neoplasia 14, 926 (Oct, 2012).
- R. G. Williams, D. L. Klamen, Examining the diagnostic justification abilities of fourth-year medical students. Acad Med 87, 1008 (Aug, 2012).