Medical Library / Department of Information and Communication Sciences
- J. P. Agarwal, S. D. Mendenhall, L. A. Moran, P. N. Hopkins, Medical Student Perceptions of the Scope of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Annals of Plastic Surgery 70, 343 (Mar, 2013).
- C. A. Bauer, W. Kurt, L. T. Sybert, T. J. Brozoski, The cerebellum as a novel tinnitus generator. Hearing Research 295, 130 (Jan, 2013).
- D. M. Caspary, L. F. Hughes, L. L. Ling, Age-related GABA(A) receptor changes in rat auditory cortex. Neurobiology of Aging 34, 1486 (May, 2013).
- J. T. Choy et al., Predictors of Spermatogenesis in Orchiectomy Specimens. Urology 81, 288 (Feb, 2013).
- T. Cianciolo, R. G. Williams, D. L. Klamen, N. K. Roberts, Biomedical knowledge, clinical cognition and diagnostic justification: a structural equation model. Medical Education 47, 309 (Mar, 2013).
- E. Davidson et al., Novel deletion of lysine 7 expands the clinical, histopathological and genetic spectrum of TPM2-related myopathies. Brain 136, 508 (Feb, 2013).
- L. F. DiLalla, S. Gheyara, K. Bersted, The Southern Illinois Twins and Siblings Study (SITSS): Description and Update. Twin Research and Human Genetics 16, 371 (Feb, 2013).
- T. M. Grupp et al., Effect of anterior-posterior and internal-external motion restraint during knee wear simulation on a posterior stabilised knee design. Journal of Biomechanics 46, 491 (Feb, 2013).
- T. Helfand, Q. Y. Hu, S. Loeb, K. T. McVary, W. J. Catalona, Genetic Sequence Variants are Associated with Severity of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms and Prostate Cancer Susceptibility. Journal of Urology 189, 845 (Mar, 2013).
- E. O. List et al., The Role of GH in Adipose Tissue: Lessons from Adipose-Specific GH Receptor Gene-Disrupted Mice. Molecular Endocrinology 27, 524 (Mar, 2013).
- M. Mendivil-Perez, M. Jimenez-Del-Rio, C. Velez-Pardo, Glucose Starvation Induces Apoptosis in a Model of Acute T Leukemia Dependent on Caspase-3 and Apoptosis-Inducing Factor: A Therapeutic Strategy. Nutrition and Cancer-an International Journal 65, 99 (Jan, 2013).
- H. Okuda et al., miR-7 Suppresses Brain Metastasis of Breast Cancer Stem-Like Cells By Modulating KLF4. Cancer Research 74, 1434 (Feb, 2013).
- L. S. Premkumar, M. Abooj, TRP channels and analgesia. Life Sciences 92, 415 (Mar, 2013).
- M. Promkan, S. Dakeng, S. Chakrabarty, O. Bogler, P. Patmasiriwat, The Effectiveness of Cucurbitacin B in BRCA1 Defective Breast Cancer Cells. Plos One 8, (Feb, 2013).
- N. Singh, G. M. Liu, S. Chakrabarty, Isolation and characterization of calcium sensing receptor null cells: A highly malignant and drug resistant phenotype of colon cancer. International Journal of Cancer 132, 1996 (May, 2013).
- P. Strojan et al., Contemporary management of lymph node metastases from an unknown primary to the neck: II. A review of therapeutic options. Head and Neck-Journal for the Sciences and Specialties of the Head and Neck 35, 286 (Feb, 2013).
- S. Tran et al., Impaired Fertility and FSH Synthesis in Gonadotrope-Specific Foxl2 Knockout Mice. Molecular Endocrinology 27, 407 (Mar, 2013).
- J. G. Turner et al., Acoustic Experience Alters the Aged Auditory System. Ear and Hearing 34, 151 (Mar-Apr, 2013).
- F. Xing et al., Reactive astrocytes promote the metastatic growth of breast cancer stem-like cells by activating Notch signalling in brain. Embo Molecular Medicine 5, 384 (Mar, 2013).
- Zemel, T. Koschmann, Recalibrating reference within a dual-space interaction environment. International Journal of Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning 8, 65 (Mar, 2013).
- X. Y. Zu et al., Chemical Genetics of Acetyl-CoA Carboxylases. Molecules 18, 1704 (Feb, 2013).
New Articles in PubMed by SIUSM Authors
- D. Davis et al., Do Racial and Ethnic Group Differences in Performance on the MCAT Exam Reflect Test Bias? Acad Med, (Mar 8, 2013).
- J. K. Dorsey, Richard H. Moy, MD (1931-2013): Southern Illinois University School of Medicine's Founding Dean Dies. Teach Learn Med 25, 117 (Apr-Jun, 2013).
- Y. Fang et al., Duration of rapamycin treatment has differential effects on metabolism in mice. Cell Metab 17, 456 (Mar 5, 2013).
- D. Griffen et al., Application of statistical process control to physician-specific emergency department patient satisfaction scores: a novel use of the funnel plot. Acad Emerg Med 19, 348 (Mar, 2012).
- T. E. Ito et al., in Pediatr Emerg Care. (United States, 2012), vol. 28, pp. 1078-80.
- J. F. Koenig, M. Kottwitz, P. H. McKenna, Urethral Mobilization for Distal and Midshaft Hypospadias with Chordee. J Urol, (Feb 20, 2013).
- J. Ma et al., AKR1B10 overexpression in breast cancer: association with tumor size, lymph node metastasis and patient survival and its potential as a novel serum marker. Int J Cancer 131, E862 (Sep 15, 2012).
- R. B. McLafferty, in Semin Intervent Radiol. (United States, 2012), vol. 29, pp. 10-5.
- J. L. Nelson, G. E. Woodson, Airway obstruction due to unilateral vocal fold paralysis. Laryngoscope 123, 969 (Apr, 2013).
- D. A. Rogers et al., Surgeons managing conflict in the operating room: defining the educational need and identifying effective behaviors. Am J Surg 205, 125 (Feb, 2013).
- S. W. Ryter, R. M. Tyrrell, An HPLC method to detect heme oxygenase activity. Curr Protoc Toxicol Chapter 9, Unit 9 6 (May, 2001).
- K. J. Saleh et al., in J Bone Joint Surg Am. (United States, 2013), vol. 95, pp. e3.
- N. K. Singh, U. Cheema, A. Khalil, Caput medusae. BMJ Case Rep 2010, (2010).
- F. Xing et al., Reactive astrocytes promote the metastatic growth of breast cancer stem-like cells by activating Notch signalling in brain. EMBO Mol Med 5, 384 (Mar, 2013).