Medical Library / Information & Communication Sciences
What's New in PubMed from SIUSM Authors
- A. Abedini et al., WNT5a is required for normal ovarian follicle development and antagonizes gonadotropin responsiveness in granulosa cells by suppressing canonical WNT signaling. Faseb j 30, 1534-1547 (2016).
- S. Alanee, D. Dynda, in J Clin Oncol. (United States, 2016), vol. 34, pp. 1285.
- S. Alanee, D. Dynda, in J Natl Compr Canc Netw. (United States, 2016), vol. 14, pp. 117.
- B. Batton et al., Early blood pressure, antihypotensive therapy and outcomes at 18-22 months' corrected age in extremely preterm infants. Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 101, F201-206 (2016).
- K. Y. Bilimoria et al., Development of the Flexibility in Duty Hour Requirements for Surgical Trainees (FIRST) Trial Protocol: A National Cluster-Randomized Trial of Resident Duty Hour Policies. JAMA Surg 151, 273-281 (2016).
- K. Campbell, T. Hammill, M. Hoffer, J. Kil, C. Le Prell, Guidelines for Auditory Threshold Measurement for Significant Threshold Shift. Otol Neurotol 37, e263-270 (2016).
- D. M. Caspary, D. A. Llano, Auditory thalamic circuits and GABAA receptor function: Putative mechanisms in tinnitus pathology. Hear Res, (2016).
- A. Dikshit, C. Gao, C. Small, K. Hales, D. B. Hales, Flaxseed and its components differentially affect estrogen targets in pre-neoplastic hen ovaries. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 159, 73-85 (2016).
- A. Dua, M. M. Algodi, C. Furlough, H. Ray, S. S. Desai, Development of a scoring system to estimate mortality in abdominal aortic aneurysms management. Vascular 23, 586-591 (2015).
- A. Dua, S. S. Desai, N. Kumar, J. Heller, Epidemiology and treatment strategies of iliac vein thrombophlebitis. Vascular 23, 599-601 (2015).
- A. Dua, S. S. Desai, C. J. Lee, J. A. Heller, National Trends in Deep Vein Thrombosis Following Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement in the USA. Ann Vasc Surg, (2016).
- G. Effertz et al., Sustaining and Expanding Telehealth: A Survey of Business Models from Selected Prominent U.S. Telehealth Centers. Telemed J E Health, (2016).
- A. El-Zawahry, S. Alanee, A. Malan-Elzawahry, The Use of Urodynamics Assessment Before the Surgical Treatment of BPH. Curr Urol Rep 17, 73 (2016).
- A. R. Emke et al., Developing Professionalism via Multisource Feedback in Team-Based Learning. Teach Learn Med 27, 362-365 (2015).
- C. L. Faingold, H. Blumenfeld, Targeting Neuronal Networks with Combined Drug and Stimulation Paradigms Guided by Neuroimaging to Treat Brain Disorders. Neuroscientist 21, 460-474 (2015).
- J. M. Flack et al., An analysis of the blood pressure and safety outcomes to renal denervation in African Americans and Non-African Americans in the SYMPLICITY HTN-3 trial. J Am Soc Hypertens 9, 769-779 (2015).
- J. M. Flack, C. Nolasco, P. Levy, The Case for Low Blood Pressure Targets. Am J Hypertens, (2016).
- T. J. Gilbert et al., Osteolysis Complicating Total Knee Arthroplasty. JBJS Rev 4, (2016).
- T. Healey, M. M. El-Othmani, J. Healey, T. C. Peterson, K. J. Saleh, Improving Operating Room Efficiency, Part 1: General Managerial and Preoperative Strategies. JBJS Rev 3, (2015).
- T. Healey, T. C. Peterson, J. Healey, M. M. El-Othmani, K. J. Saleh, Improving Operating Room Efficiency, Part 2: Intraoperative and Postoperative Strategies. JBJS Rev 3, (2015).
- M. Higuchi et al., Mid-life proteinuria and late-life cognitive function and dementia in elderly men: the Honolulu-Asia Aging Study. Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 29, 200-205 (2015).
- C. Jaeger, S. A. Tischkau, Role of Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor in Circadian Clock Disruption and Metabolic Dysfunction. Environ Health Insights 10, 133-141 (2016).
- A. Janvier et al., Stronger and More Vulnerable: A Balanced View of the Impacts of the NICU Experience on Parents. Pediatrics 138, (2016).
- J. Jipp, D. Sadowski, P. Kay, B. Schwartz, Primary Renal Lymphoma Identified in a Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Nephroureterectomy Specimen. J Endourol Case Rep 2, 96-98 (2016).
- T. Kaur et al., Adenosine A1 Receptor Protects Against Cisplatin Ototoxicity by Suppressing the NOX3/STAT1 Inflammatory Pathway in the Cochlea. J Neurosci 36, 3962-3977 (2016).
- A. Kost et al., A Proposed Conceptual Framework and Investigation of Upward Feedback Receptivity in Medical Education. Teach Learn Med 27, 359-361 (2015).
- D. Lee Klamen, Getting Real: Embracing the Conditions of the Third-Year Clerkship and Reimagining the Curriculum to Enable Deliberate Practice. Acad Med 90, 1314-1317 (2015).
- D. A. Lyons, S. D. Mendenhall, M. W. Neumeister, P. S. Cederna, A. O. Momoh, Aseptic versus Sterile Acellular Dermal Matrices in Breast Reconstruction: An Updated Review. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open 4, e823 (2016).
- A. P. Michael et al., Evaluation of Cortical Thickness after Traumatic Brain Injury in Military Veterans. J Neurotrauma 32, 1751-1758 (2015).
- A. H. Mokdad et al., Health in times of uncertainty in the eastern Mediterranean region, 1990-2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013. Lancet Glob Health, (2016).
- M. Nutt, Z. Reed, T. S. Kohler, Vasectomy and prostate cancer risk: a historical synopsis of undulating false causality. Res Rep Urol 8, 85-93 (2016).
- M. E. Olson, Bacteriophage Transduction in Staphylococcus aureus. Methods Mol Biol 1373, 69-74 (2016).
- O. E. Onwuameze, A. Uga, S. Paradiso, Longitudinal assessment of clinical risk factors for depression in schizophrenia spectrum disorders. Ann Clin Psychiatry 28, 167-174 (2016).
- D. Pearson et al., Evaluation of Social Media Use by Emergency Medicine Residents and Faculty. West J Emerg Med 16, 715-720 (2015).
- W. S. Pearson, T. L. Gift, J. S. Leichliter, W. D. Jenkins, Differences in Treatment of Chlamydia trachomatis by Ambulatory Care Setting. J Community Health 40, 1115-1121 (2015).
- D. Pope, C. Wottowa, Mixed neuropathy presenting clinically as an anterior interosseous nerve palsy following shoulder arthroscopy: a report of four cases. J Shoulder Elbow Surg, (2016).
- L. Q. Rogers et al., Effects of a multicomponent physical activity behavior change intervention on fatigue, anxiety, and depressive symptomatology in breast cancer survivors: randomized trial. Psychooncology, (2016).
- L. Q. Rogers et al., Effects of a multicomponent physical activity behavior change intervention on breast cancer survivor health status outcomes in a randomized controlled trial. Breast Cancer Res Treat 159, 283-291 (2016).
- S. Rougas et al., An Extended Validity Argument for Assessing Feedback Culture. Teach Learn Med 27, 355-358 (2015).
- D. J. Sadowski, M. J. Butcher, T. S. Kohler, A Review of Pathophysiology and Management Options for Delayed Ejaculation. Sex Med Rev 4, 167-176 (2016).
- M. B. Stout et al., Transcriptome profiling reveals divergent expression shifts in brown and white adipose tissue from long-lived GHRKO mice. Oncotarget 6, 26702-26715 (2015).
- P. Sun, J. Qin, K. Campbell, Fatigue Modeling via Mammalian Auditory System for Prediction of Noise Induced Hearing Loss. Comput Math Methods Med 2015, 753864 (2015).
- B. Voss et al., A Meta-Analysis Comparing All-Polyethylene Tibial Component to Metal-Backed Tibial Component in Total Knee Arthroplasty: Assessing Survivorship and Functional Outcomes. J Arthroplasty, (2015).
- C. West et al., Conceptualizing Interprofessional Teams as Multi-Team Systems-Implications for Assessment and Training. Teach Learn Med 27, 366-369 (2015).
- K. Wisner, B. Odintsov, D. Brozoski, T. J. Brozoski, Ratat1: A Digital Rat Brain Stereotaxic Atlas Derived from High-Resolution MRI Images Scanned in Three Dimensions. Front Syst Neurosci 10, 64 (2016).
- W. E. Zahnd et al., Gender-specific relationships between socioeconomic disadvantage and obesity in elementary school students. Prev Med 81, 138-141 (2015).
Recent Articles in Web of Science by SIUSM Authors
- R. Butkus et al., Financing US Graduate Medical Education: A Policy Position Paper of the Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine and the American College of Physicians. Annals of Internal Medicine 165, 134-+ (2016).
- M. F. Chen et al., Inhibition by ketamine and amphetamine analogs of the neurogenic nitrergic vasodilations in porcine basilar arteries. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology 305, 75-82 (2016).
- A. Sharma et al., Survival and Gastrostomy Prevalence in Patients With Oropharyngeal Cancer Treated With Transoral Robotic Surgery vs Chemoradiotherapy. Jama Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery 142, 691-697 (2016).
- G. M. Sowa et al., ABVIC: an improved serological test to resolve indeterminate diagnoses for herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2). Journal of Immunology 196, (2016).
- Y. Wang et al., Metabolomic profiling reveals distinct patterns of tricarboxylic acid disorders in blood stasis syndrome associated with coronary heart disease. Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine 22, 597-604 (2016).