Medical Library / Information & Communication Sciences
New Research Articles in Web of Science by SIUSM Authors
- S. Alanee et al., Delivering kidney cancer care in rural Central and Southern Illinois: a telemedicine approach. European Journal of Cancer Care 23, 739-744 (2014).
- O. Arum et al., Preservation of blood glucose homeostasis in slow-senescing somatotrophism-deficient mice subjected to intermittent fasting begun at middle or old age (vol 36, pg 9651, 2014). Age 36, (2014).
- C. D. Callahan et al., Orthopaedic Surgery Under National Health Reform: An Analysis of Power, Process, Adaptation, and Leadership. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery-American Volume 96A, (2014).
- B. C. Cox et al., Generation of Atoh1-rtTA transgenic mice: a tool for inducible gene expression in hair cells of the inner ear. Scientific Reports 4, (2014).
- H. L. Hu et al., Diagnostic value of S100P for pancreatic cancer: a meta-analysis. Tumor Biology 35, 9479-9485 (2014).
- G. Jain et al., Long-Term Neuropsychological Effects of Opioid Use in Children: A Descriptive Literature Review. Pain Physician 17, 109-118 (2014).
- C. G. Le Prell et al., Disruption of lateral olivocochlear neurons with a dopaminergic neurotoxin depresses spontaneous auditory nerve activity. Neuroscience Letters 582, 54-58 (2014).
- A. M. Lerario et al., The Combination of Insulin-Like Growth Factor Receptor 1 (IGF1R) Antibody Cixutumumab and Mitotane as a First-Line Therapy for Patients with Recurrent/Metastatic Adrenocortical Carcinoma: a Multi-institutional NCI-Sponsored Trial (vol 5, pg 232, 2014). Hormones & Cancer 8, 424-424 (2014).
- E. A. Olson et al., Meeting Physical Activity Guidelines in Rural Breast Cancer Survivors. American Journal of Health Behavior 38, 890-899 (2014).
- A. Schneider, X. Zhi, A. Bartke, J. J. Kopchick, M. M. Masternak, Effect of growth hormone receptor gene disruption and PMA treatment on the expression of genes involved in primordial follicle activation in mice ovaries. Age 36, (2014).
- R. Sen et al., Rrd1p, an RNA polymerase II-specific prolyl isomerase and activator of phosphoprotein phosphatase, promotes transcription independently of rapamycin response. Nucleic Acids Research 42, 9892-9907 (2014).
- J. Sims et al., What Is Medical Education? Assessing The Oxford Textbook of Medical Education. Teaching and Learning in Medicine 26, 428-430 (2014).
- C. M. Vassileva et al., Heart Failure Readmission After Mitral Valve Repair and Replacement: Five-Year Follow-Up in the Medicare Population. Annals of Thoracic Surgery 98, 1544-1550 (2014).
New Research Articles in PubMed by SIUSM Authors
- P. Basnet, C. A. Noggle, R. S. Dean, Neurocognitive Problems in Children and Adolescents With Depression Using the CHC Theory and the WJ-III. Appl Neuropsychol Child, 1-9 (2014).
- A. T. Cianciolo, Deciding 'what to teach' health professionals: a human-centred systems engineering perspective. Med Educ 48, 1150-1156 (2014).
- B. C. Cox et al., Generation of Atoh1-rtTA transgenic mice: a tool for inducible gene expression in hair cells of the inner ear. Sci Rep 4, 6885 (2014).
- D. Groepper, P. McCarthy Veach, B. S. LeRoy, M. Bower, Ethical and Professional Challenges Encountered by Laboratory Genetic Counselors. J Genet Couns, (2014).
- K. N. Hascup, E. R. Hascup, Altered Neurotransmission Prior to Cognitive Decline in AbetaPP/PS1 Mice, a Model of Alzheimer's Disease. J Alzheimers Dis, (2014).
- J. Hulsen, R. Diederich, M. W. Neumeister, R. A. Bueno, Jr., Integra(R) dermal regenerative template application on exposed tendon. Hand (N Y) 9, 539-542 (2014).
- H. Nawaz et al., in J Bone Joint Surg Am. (2014), vol. 96, pp. e184.
- A. I. Omar, Tumor treating field therapy in combination with bevacizumab for the treatment of recurrent glioblastoma. J Vis Exp, (2014).
- S. Shockman, L. S. Buescher, S. P. Stone, Syphilis in the United States. Clin Dermatol 32, 213-218 (2014).
- C. M. Vassileva et al., Outcome characteristics of multiple-valve surgery: comparison with single-valve procedures. Innovations (Phila) 9, 27-32 (2014).
- A. Welch, T. Reid, J. Knox, M. L. Wilson, Excision of melanoma in situ on nonchronically sun-exposed skin using 5-mm surgical margins. J Am Acad Dermatol 71, 834-835 (2014).
- D. S. Wiesenborn et al., The effect of calorie restriction on insulin signaling in skeletal muscle and adipose tissue of Ames dwarf mice. Aging (Albany NY) 6, 900-912 (2014).
Ebola Virus News and Research Information
Science and Science Translational Medicine have responded to the current outbreak of disease caused by the Ebola virus by making this collection of research and news articles on the Ebola virus freely available to researchers and the general public. See the Ebola virus special collection.