Medical Library / Information & Communication Sciences
31 New Research Articles in PubMed by SIUSM Authors
- S. Alanee et al., Partial nephrectomy for T2 renal masses: contemporary trends and oncologic efficacy. Int Urol Nephrol, (2015).
- A. Bartke, Early Life Events can Shape Aging and Longevity. Curr Aging Sci, (2015).
- S. Basnet, P. K. Venepalli, J. Andoh, S. Verhulst, J. Koirala, Effect of normal saline and half normal saline on serum electrolytes during recovery phase of diabetic ketoacidosis. J Intensive Care Med 29, 38-42 (2014).
- A. G. Braundmeier et al., Individualized medicine and the microbiome in reproductive tract. Front Physiol 6, 97 (2015).
- L. F. DiLalla, K. Bersted, S. G. John, Peer Victimization and DRD4 Genotype Influence Problem Behaviors in Young Children. J Youth Adolesc, (2015).
- A. Dua, S. Desai, G. R. Upchurch, Jr., S. S. Desai, Renal artery stenting may not be appropriate for patients with atherosclerotic renal artery stenosis. Vascular, (2015).
- J. V. Fiuk, B. C. Holland, D. I. Dynda, S. R. Alanee, Antibiotics prophylaxis before prostate biopsy in practice: Review of online clinical guidelines. Urol Ann 7, 279-280 (2015).
- G. M. Fried et al., ASGE's assessment of competency in endoscopy evaluation tools for colonoscopy and EGD. Gastrointest Endosc 80, 366-367 (2014).
- C. W. Fwu et al., Change in sexual function in men with lower urinary tract symptoms/benign prostatic hyperplasia associated with long-term treatment with doxazosin, finasteride and combined therapy. J Urol 191, 1828-1834 (2014).
- C. W. Fwu et al., Cross-sectional and longitudinal associations of sexual function with lower urinary tract symptoms in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia. J Urol 193, 231-238 (2015).
- A. Gesing et al., Expression of apoptosis-related genes in liver-specific growth hormone receptor gene-disrupted mice is sex dependent. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 70, 44-52 (2015).
- H. Han, N. K. Roberts, R. Korte, Learning in the real place: medical students' learning and socialization in clerkships at one medical school. Acad Med 90, 231-239 (2015).
- G. Jones, V. Tabassum, G. J. Zarow, T. A. Ala, The inability of older adults to recall their drugs and medical conditions. Drugs Aging 32, 329-336 (2015).
- D. L. Klamen, Assessing Learning about Emotions in Illness: Integrating Psychotherapeutic Teaching Into Medical Education. Teach Learn Med 27, 224-225 (2015).
- D. L. Klamen, Getting Real: Embracing the Conditions of the Third-Year Clerkship and Reimagining the Curriculum to Enable Deliberate Practice. Acad Med, (2015).
- J. M. Li et al., Experimental microembolism induces localized neuritic pathology in guinea pig cerebrum. Oncotarget, (2015).
- J. McMaster, A. Dua, S. S. Desai, S. Kuy, Short term outcomes following breast cancer surgery in pregnant women. Gynecol Oncol 135, 539-541 (2014).
- J. D. Mellinger, R. Damewood, J. B. Morris, Assessing the Quality of Graduate Surgical Training Programs: Perception vs Reality. J Am Coll Surg 220, 785-789 (2015).
- A. J. Mitchelson et al., Biomaterial Hypersensitivity: Is It Real? Supportive Evidence and Approach Considerations for Metal Allergic Patients following Total Knee Arthroplasty. Biomed Res Int 2015, 137287 (2015).
- O. E. Onwuameze, S. Paradiso, Social adaptive functioning, apathy, and nondysphoric depression among nursing home-dwelling very old adults. Psychopathology 47, 319-326 (2014).
- O. E. Onwuameze, S. Paradiso, C. Peek-Asa, K. J. Donham, R. H. Rautiainen, Modifiable risk factors for depressed mood among farmers. Ann Clin Psychiatry 25, 83-90 (2013).
- M. Sadagurski et al., Transient early food restriction leads to hypothalamic changes in the long-lived crowded litter female mice. Physiol Rep 3, (2015).
- H. Sanfey et al., Surgeons in Difficulty: An Exploration of Differences in Assistance-Seeking Behaviors between Male and Female Surgeons. J Am Coll Surg, (2015).
- Y. Shen, D. F. Liao, D. Cao, AKR1B10 in gastrointestinal diseases. Aging (Albany NY), (2015).
- F. M. Siddiqui et al., Mechanical thrombectomy in cerebral venous thrombosis: systematic review of 185 cases. Stroke 46, 1263-1268 (2015).
- Y. C. Torres, R. E. Katholi, Natriuretic peptides, obesity and cardiovascular diseases. Rev Assoc Med Bras 61, 19-20 (2015).
- L. A. Toth, The Influence of the Cage Environment on Rodent Physiology and Behavior: Implications for Reproducibility of Pre-Clinical Rodent Research. Exp Neurol, (2015).
- C. M. Vassileva, T. Telila, S. Markwell, S. Hazelrigg, Magnitude of Negative Impact of Preoperative Heart Failure on Mortality During Aortic Valve Replacement in the Medicare Population. Ann Thorac Surg, (2015).
- P. Vergidis et al., Histoplasmosis Complicating Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha Blocker Therapy: A Retrospective Analysis of 98 Cases. Clin Infect Dis, (2015).
- C. X. Xu et al., Aryl hydrocarbon receptor deficiency protects mice from diet-induced adiposity and metabolic disorders through increased energy expenditure. Int J Obes (Lond), (2015).
- I. Zawada et al., Gene expression of key regulators of mitochondrial biogenesis is sex dependent in mice with growth hormone receptor deletion in liver. Aging (Albany NY) 7, 195-204 (2015).
19 New Articles in Web of Science by SIUSM Authors
- K. K. Bedi et al., Survey of the Knowledge, Perception, and Attitude of Medical Students at the University of Leeds Toward Organ Donation and Transplantation. Transplantation Proceedings 47, 247-260 (2015).
- C. L. Chou, C. Y. Pang, T. J. F. Lee, T. C. Fang, Beneficial Effects of Calcitriol on Hypertension, Glucose Intolerance, Impairment of Endothelium-Dependent Vascular Relaxation, and Visceral Adiposity in Fructose-Fed Hypertensive Rats. Plos One 10, (2015).
- V. K. Doshi, S. R. Kulkarni, N. M. Kham, K. S. Kapitan, A Case of Lung Cancer Originating from Cavitary Mycobacterium xenopi Infection. Respiratory Care 60, E56-E58 (2015).
- J. Fiuk, Y. G. Bao, J. G. Calleary, B. F. Schwartz, J. D. Denstedt, The Use of Internal Stents in Chronic Ureteral Obstruction. Journal of Urology 193, 1092-1100 (2015).
- A. R. Hakeem et al., An Imperative Need to Change Organ Donation and Transplant Curriculum Results of a Nationwide United Kingdom Junior Doctor Survey. Transplantation 99, 771-785 (2015).
- M. A. Icbay, T. Koschmann, Member accounts in the assessment of professional competence. Text & Talk 35, 177-206 (2015).
- A. Knuth et al., Placenta Growth Factor Induces Invasion and Activates p70 during Rapamycin Treatment in Trophoblast Cells. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology 73, 330-340 (2015).
- A. Mahajan, A. Takahashi, Physicians' Beliefs, Attitudes and Knowledge Toward Medical Marijuana Use. American Journal on Addictions 24, 85-85 (2015).
- W. A. Mathews, Care Coordination Measures of a Family Medicine Residency as a Model for Hospital Readmission Reduction. American Journal of Managed Care 20, E532-E534 (2014).
- K. T. McVary, Metabolic syndrome and lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS). International Journal of Urology 22, 428-429 (2015).
- A. J. Mitchelson et al., Biomaterial Hypersensitivity: Is It Real? Supportive Evidence and Approach Considerations for Metal Allergic Patients following Total Knee Arthroplasty. Biomed Research International, (2015).
- L. Q. Rogers et al., Inflammation and psychosocial factors mediate exercise effects on sleep quality in breast cancer survivors: pilot randomized controlled trial. Psycho-Oncology 24, 302-310 (2015).
- Y. Shen et al., Impaired Self-Renewal and Increased Colitis and Dysplastic Lesions in Colonic Mucosa of AKR1B8-Deficient Mice. Clinical Cancer Research 21, 1466-1476 (2015).
- M. S. Taljanovic et al., High-Resolution US and MR Imaging of Peroneal Tendon Injuries. Radiographics 35, 179-199 (2015).
- A. Tzeng et al., Treating periprosthetic joint infections as biofilms: key diagnosis and management strategies. Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease 81, 192-200 (2015).
- C. M. Vassileva, C. McNeely, J. Spertus, S. Markwell, S. Hazelrigg, Hospital volume, mitral repair rates, and mortality in mitral valve surgery in the elderly: An analysis of US hospitals treating Medicare fee-for-service patients. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery 149, 762-+ (2015).
- R. G. Williams, G. L. Dunnington, J. D. Mellinger, D. L. Klamen, Placing Constraints on the Use of the ACGME Milestones: A Commentary on the Limitations of Global Performance Ratings. Academic Medicine 90, 404-407 (2015).
- X. Wortsman et al., Ultrasound as predictor of histologic subtypes linked to recurrence in basal cell carcinoma of the skin. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology 29, 702-707 (2015).
- I. Zawada et al., Gene expression of key regulators of mitochondrial biogenesis is sex dependent in mice with growth hormone receptor deletion in liver. Aging-Us 7, 195-204 (2015).