Medical Library / Information & Communication Sciences
New Research Articles in Web of Science by SIUSM Authors
- S. Alanee, B. Holland, D. Dynda, O. Kamel, S. Ganai, Primary tumor size predicts pathologic findings in the retroperitoneal lymph nodes in patients with paratesticular rhabdomyosarcoma. Virchows Archiv 465, 697-701 (2014).
- O. Arum et al., Specific suppression of insulin sensitivity in growth hormone receptor gene-disrupted (GHR-KO) mice attenuates phenotypic features of slow aging. Aging Cell 13, 981-1000 (2014).
- K. Bersted, M. McCrary, L. DiLalla, Emotional problems in young children: examining the interaction between peer victimization and DRD4 genotype. Behavior Genetics 44, 648-648 (2014).
- G. Casher, L. DiLalla, M. McCrary, Developmental and genetic bases of attention and sluggish cognitive tempo. Behavior Genetics 44, 651-651 (2014).
- C. R. Chapple et al., Effect of Tadalafil on Male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms: An Integrated Analysis of Storage and Voiding International Prostate Symptom Subscores from Four Randomised Controlled Trials. European Urology 67, 114-122 (2015).
- A. T. Cianciolo, Deciding 'what to teach' health professionals: a human-centred systems engineering perspective. Medical Education 48, 1150-1156 (2014).
- L. DiLalla, K. Bersted, Prosocial behaviors in 5-year-old children's play with unfamiliar peers show evidence of gene-environment correlations. Behavior Genetics 44, 654-655 (2014).
- M. J. Flister et al., CXM: A New Tool for Mapping Breast Cancer Risk in the Tumor Microenvironment. Cancer Research 74, 6419-6429 (2014).
- C. W. Fwu et al., Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Associations of Sexual Function with Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms in Men with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Journal of Urology 193, 231-238 (2015).
- A. Gesing, K. A. Al-Regaiey, A. Bartke, M. M. Masternak, Growth hormone abolishes beneficial effects of calorie restriction in long-lived Ames dwarf mice. Experimental Gerontology 58, 219-229 (2014).
- B. I. Kalappa, T. J. Brozoski, J. G. Turner, D. M. Caspary, Single unit hyperactivity and bursting in the auditory thalamus of awake rats directly correlates with behavioural evidence of tinnitus. Journal of Physiology-London 592, 5065-5078 (2014).
- M. McCrary, K. Bersted, G. Casher, L. DiLalla, Shared genes and environment between child negative emotionality and parent neuroticism. Behavior Genetics 44, 671-671 (2014).
- S. E. Meek, L. DiLalla, K. L. Chalfant, H. Goldsmith, Testing a conceptual model of cascading gene-environment correlations: social genes, children's social competence, and parenting across seven years. Behavior Genetics 44, 671-672 (2014).
- L. S. Premkumar, Transient Receptor Potential Channels as Targets for Phytochemicals. Acs Chemical Neuroscience 5, 1117-1130 (2014).
- H. Sanfey, Assessment of surgical training. Surgeon-Journal of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Ireland 12, 350-356 (2014).
- A. A. Sharp, B. W. Cain, J. Pakiraih, J. L. Williams, A system for the determination of planar force vectors from spontaneously active chicken embryos. Journal of Neurophysiology 112, 2349-2356 (2014).
- M. B. Stout et al., Growth hormone action predicts age-related white adipose tissue dysfunction and senescent cell burden in mice. Aging-Us 6, 575-586 (2014).
- D. S. Wiesenborn et al., The effect of calorie restriction on insulin signaling in skeletal muscle and adipose tissue of Ames dwarf mice. Aging-Us 6, 900-912 (2014).
- K. Woodward et al., Gene-environment correlation as predictive of positive parenting behaviors. Behavior Genetics 44, 688-689 (2014).
New Research Articles in PubMed by SIUSM Authors
- J. P. Agarwal et al., The Breast Reconstruction Evaluation of Acellular Dermal Matrix as a Sling Trial (BREASTrial): Design and Methods of a Prospective Randomized Trial. Plast Reconstr Surg 135, 20e-28e (2015).
- B. Batton et al., Evolving blood pressure dynamics for extremely preterm infants. J Perinatol 34, 301-305 (2014).
- J. I. Bennett, K. Handa, A. Mahajan, P. Deotale, Psychiatry chief resident opinions toward basic and clinical neuroscience training and practice. Acad Psychiatry 38, 141-144 (2014).
- M. A. Bogue et al., Accessing Data Resources in the Mouse Phenome Database for Genetic Analysis of Murine Life Span and Health Span. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci, (2014).
- X. P. Chen, R. G. Williams, H. A. Sanfey, D. S. Smink, A taxonomy of surgeons' guiding behaviors in the operating room. Am J Surg 209, 15-20 (2015).
- A. Dua, M. M. Algodi, C. Furlough, H. Ray, S. S. Desai, Development of a scoring system to estimate mortality in abdominal aortic aneurysms management. Vascular, (2014).
- A. Dua et al., The effect of Surgical Care Improvement Project measures on national trends on surgical site infections in open vascular procedures. J Vasc Surg 60, 1635-1639 (2014).
- A. Dua et al., The effect of hospital factors on mortality rates after abdominal aortic aneurysm repair. J Vasc Surg 60, 1446-1451 (2014).
- J. Fiuk, Y. Bao, J. G. Calleary, B. F. Schwartz, J. D. Denstedt, The Use of Internal Stents in Chronic Ureteral Obstruction. J Urol, (2014).
- T. P. Frye et al., Impact of County Rurality and Urologist Density on Urologic Cancer Mortality in Illinois. J Urol, (2014).
- J. Golzarian et al., Prostatic artery embolization to treat lower urinary tract symptoms related to benign prostatic hyperplasia and bleeding in patients with prostate cancer: proceedings from a multidisciplinary research consensus panel. J Vasc Interv Radiol 25, 665-674 (2014).
- K. D. Illingworth, Y. F. El Bitar, D. Banerjee, S. L. Scaife, K. J. Saleh, Inpatient Mortality After Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty: Analysis from the National Inpatient Sample Database. J Arthroplasty, (2014).
- G. Jain, K. Dzara, M. N. Mazhar, M. Punwani, Do regulated resident working hours affect medical graduate education? Trends in the American psychiatry board pass rates pre- and post-2003 duty hours regulations. Psychiatr Bull (2014) 38, 299-302 (2014).
- S. Jajoo et al., Essential role of NADPH oxidase-dependent reactive oxygen species generation in regulating microRNA-21 expression and function in prostate cancer. Antioxid Redox Signal 19, 1863-1876 (2013).
- W. D. Jenkins, K. LeVault, S. Sutcliffe, Chlamydia trachomatis infection: Possible cofactor for oropharyngeal cancer development? Oral Oncol, (2014).
- P. J. Jensik, L. A. Arbogast, Regulation of cytokine-inducible SH2-containing protein (CIS) by ubiquitination and Elongin B/C interaction. Mol Cell Endocrinol 401c, 130-141 (2014).
- P. J. Jensik et al., DEAF1 Binds Unmethylated and Variably Spaced CpG Dinucleotide Motifs. PLoS One 9, e115908 (2014).
- S. Kaul, R. J. Elble, Impaired pentagon drawing is an early predictor of cognitive decline in Parkinson's disease. Mov Disord 29, 427-428 (2014).
- C. G. Le Prell, L. F. Hughes, S. C. Bledsoe, Jr., Dynorphin release by the lateral olivocochlear efferents may inhibit auditory nerve activity: a cochlear drug delivery study. Neurosci Lett 571, 17-22 (2014).
- S. D. Mendenhall et al., The BREASTrial: Stage I. Outcomes from the Time of Tissue Expander and Acellular Dermal Matrix Placement to Definitive Reconstruction. Plast Reconstr Surg 135, 29e-42e (2015).
- M. W. Neumeister, The Role of Botulinum Toxin in Vasospastic Disorders of the Hand. Hand Clin 31, 23-37 (2015).
- E. M. Pimenta et al., IRF5 is a novel regulator of CXCL13 expression in breast cancer that regulates CXCR5 B- and T-cell trafficking to tumor-conditioned media. Immunol Cell Biol, (2014).
- D. Pope, S. Scaife, T. H. Tzeng, S. Vasdev, K. J. Saleh, Impact of diabetes on early postoperative outcomes after total elbow arthroplasty. J Shoulder Elbow Surg, (2014).
- M. E. Seifert, D. C. Brennan, in J Am Soc Nephrol. (United States, 2014), vol. 25, pp. 1613-1615.
- R. Sen et al., Rrd1p, an RNA polymerase II-specific prolyl isomerase and activator of phosphoprotein phosphatase, promotes transcription independently of rapamycin response. Nucleic Acids Res 42, 9892-9907 (2014).
- Y. Shen et al., Impaired Self-Renewal and Increased Colitis and Dysplastic Lesions in Colonic Mucosa of AKR1B8 Deficient Mice. Clin Cancer Res, (2014).
- S. Sheth, R. Brito, D. Mukherjea, L. P. Rybak, V. Ramkumar, Adenosine receptors: expression, function and regulation. Int J Mol Sci 15, 2024-2052 (2014).
- D. Stefanidis et al., Research priorities for multi-institutional collaborative research in surgical education. Am J Surg 209, 52-58 (2015).
- D. E. Swanson et al., Penile fracture: outcomes of early surgical intervention. Urology 84, 1117-1121 (2014).
- D. E. Tunkel et al., Clinical practice guideline: tinnitus. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 151, S1-s40 (2014).
- C. M. Vassileva, C. McNeely, J. Spertus, S. Markwell, S. Hazelrigg, Hospital volume, mitral repair rates, and mortality in mitral valve surgery in the elderly: An analysis of US hospitals treating Medicare fee-for-service patients. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg, (2014).
- R. C. Welliver, Jr., B. L. Hanerhoff, G. D. Henry, T. S. Kohler, Significance of biofilm for the prosthetic surgeon. Curr Urol Rep 15, 411 (2014).
Ebola Virus News and Research Information
Science and Science Translational Medicine have responded to the current outbreak of disease caused by the Ebola virus by making this collection of research and news articles on the Ebola virus freely available to researchers and the general public. See the Ebola virus special collection.