Medical Library / Information & Communication Sciences
What's New in PubMed from SIUSM Authors
- R. M. Abrams, Sleep Deprivation. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 42, 493-506 (2015).
- A. Bartke, Early life events can shape aging and longevity. Curr Aging Sci 8, 11-13 (2015).
- P. Basnet, C. A. Noggle, R. S. Dean, Neurocognitive Problems in Children and Adolescents With Depression Using the CHC Theory and the WJ-III. Appl Neuropsychol Child 4, 257-265 (2015).
- Z. Cao et al., Uridine homeostatic disorder leads to DNA damage and tumorigenesis. Cancer Lett 372, 219-225 (2016).
- J. Clemons et al., Impact of Urologist Density and County Rurality on the Practice of Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection and Cancer-Specific Death in Patients with Nonseminomatous Germ Cell Tumors. J Adolesc Young Adult Oncol, (2016).
- K. J. DeLay, T. S. Kohler, Testosterone and the Prostate: Artifacts and Truths. Urol Clin North Am 43, 405-412 (2016).
- K. J. DeLay, K. T. McVary, Convective Water Vapor Energy for Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms/Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Urol Clin North Am 43, 371-375 (2016).
- A. Dua, R. Zepeda, F. C. Hernanez, A. A. Igbadumhe, S. S. Desai, The national incidence of iatrogenic popliteal artery injury during total knee replacement. Vascular 23, 455-458 (2015).
- M. Gacci et al., Male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms and Cardiovascular Events: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Eur Urol, (2016).
- M. Ginnetti et al., Effect of Vitamin D on Joint Replacement Outcomes. Instr Course Lect 65, 521-530 (2016).
- A. Homma, R. Onimaru, K. Matsuura, K. T. Robbins, M. Fujii, Intra-arterial chemoradiotherapy for head and neck cancer. Jpn J Clin Oncol 46, 4-12 (2016).
- A. Y. Huang, S. Y. Wu, The effect of imiquimod on taste bud calcium transients and transmitter secretion. Br J Pharmacol, (2016).
- Z. F. Issa, B. S. Amr, Venous hemostasis postcatheter ablation of atrial fibrillation while under therapeutic levels of oral and intravenous anticoagulation. J Interv Card Electrophysiol 44, 97-104 (2015).
- R. T. Jones, I. Tyagi, P. R. Patrylo, Preferential reduction of synaptic efficacy in the dentate gyrus of hippocampal slices from aged rats during reduced glucose availability. Neuroscience 307, 262-272 (2015).
- M. H. Kim, Q. Cai, L. Xu, G. A. Puckrein, Impact of Warfarin on Atrial-Fibrillation Outcomes Related to Economic Consumption Patterns: Hospitalization, Cost, and Mortality may be Predictable and Modifiable at the Population Level. Adv Ther, (2016).
- J. R. Kurian et al., The methylcytosine dioxygenase Ten-Eleven Translocase-2 (tet2) enables elevated GnRH gene expression and maintenance of male reproductive function. Endocrinology, en20161087 (2016).
- D. Lawler et al., Pathology of Gray Wolf Shoulders: Lessons in Species and Aging. Anat Rec (Hoboken), (2016).
- L. K. Lee, A. Goren, N. N. Boytsov, C. F. Donatucci, K. T. McVary, Treatment satisfaction among men with concurrent benign prostatic hyperplasia and erectile dysfunction treated with tadalafil or other phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor combinations. Patient Prefer Adherence 10, 1205-1215 (2016).
- S. Leon et al., Beyond the brain-Peripheral kisspeptin signaling is essential for promoting endometrial gland development and function. Sci Rep 6, 29073 (2016).
- K. LeVault et al., in J Fam Pract. (United States, 2016), vol. 65, pp. 390-397.
- K. T. McVary, C. Welliver, Preface. Urol Clin North Am 43, xv (2016).
- A. P. Michael, J. Espinosa, Paradoxical Herniation following Decompressive Craniectomy in the Subacute Setting. Case Rep Neurol Med 2016, 2090384 (2016).
- G. Ramena, Y. Yin, Y. Yu, V. Walia, R. C. Elble, CLCA2 Interactor EVA1 Is Required for Mammary Epithelial Cell Differentiation. PLoS One 11, e0147489 (2016).
- K. T. Robbins et al., Removing the Taboo on the Surgical Violation (Cut-Through) of Cancer. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg, (2016).
- K. J. Saleh et al., Perioperative Treatment of Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Instr Course Lect 65, 497-508 (2016).
- U. K. Sampson et al., Reducing Health Inequities in the U.S.: Recommendations From the NHLBI's Health Inequities Think Tank Meeting. J Am Coll Cardiol 68, 517-524 (2016).
- M. E. Seifert, K. A. Hruska, The Kidney-Vascular-Bone Axis in the Chronic Kidney Disease-Mineral Bone Disorder. Transplantation 100, 497-505 (2016).
- B. Spielman, Not Half So Curious: Legal Competence Is Not Informed Consent. Am J Bioeth 16, 22-23 (2016).
- B. Uprety, A. Kaja, J. Ferdoush, R. Sen, S. R. Bhaumik, Regulation of Antisense Transcription by NuA4 Histone Acetyltransferase and Other Chromatin Regulatory Factors. Mol Cell Biol 36, 992-1006 (2016).
- J. R. Waymack, S. Markwell, J. C. Milbrandt, T. R. Clark, Comparison of rates of emergency department procedures and critical diagnoses in metropolitan and rural hospitals. Rural Remote Health 15, 3298 (2015).
- R. G. Williams, J. D. Mellinger, G. L. Dunnington, A problem-oriented approach to resident performance ratings. Surgery, (2016).
- L. Yang et al., The essential role of hippocampal alpha6 subunit-containing GABAA receptors in maternal separation stress-induced adolescent depressive behaviors. Behav Brain Res 313, 135-143 (2016).
Recent Articles in Web of Science by SIUSM Authors
- J. R. Albers, Integrating Psychiatric Care into Primary Care Practice Preface. Primary Care 43, XV-XVI (2016).
- A. A. Anoushiravani et al., Assessing In-Hospital Outcomes and Resource Utilization After Primary Total Joint Arthroplasty Among Underweight Patients. Journal of Arthroplasty 31, 1407-1412 (2016).
- A. T. Cianciolo, B. Kidd, S. Murray, Observational analysis of near-peer and faculty tutoring in problem-based learning groups. Medical Education 50, 757-767 (2016).
- M. I. Dobbins, S. A. Thomas, S. L. S. Melton, S. Lee, Integrated Care and the Evolution of the Multidisciplinary Team. Primary Care 43, 177-+ (2016).
- R. J. Elble, The essential tremor syndromes. Current Opinion in Neurology 29, 507-512 (2016).
- C. L. Faingold, M. Randall, S. P. Kommajosyula, Susceptibility to seizure-induced sudden death in DBA/2 mice is altered by adenosine. Epilepsy Research 124, 49-54 (2016).
- W. D. Jenkins, A. Botchway, Young adults with depression are at increased risk of sexually transmitted disease. Preventive Medicine 88, 86-89 (2016).
- J. Koirala, HCV state of the art: Who, when and how to treat. International Journal of Infectious Diseases 45, 42-42 (2016).
- S. Leon et al., Beyond the brain-Peripheral kisspeptin signaling is essential for promoting endometrial gland development and function. Scientific Reports 6, (2016).
- K. LeVault et al., E-cigarettes: Who's using them and why? Journal of Family Practice 65, 390-397 (2016).
- C. McNeely, S. Markwell, C. Vassileva, J. B. Rich, Trends in Patient Characteristics and Outcomes of Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting in the 2000 to 2012 Medicare Population. Annals of Thoracic Surgery 102, 132-139 (2016).
- K. T. McVary, Untitled. Journal of Endourology 30, 697-697 (2016).
- T. H. Miller, Bipolar Disorder. Primary Care 43, 269-+ (2016).
- S. Mishra et al., Earthquake related infections in Nepal. International Journal of Infectious Diseases 45, 243-243 (2016).
- V. Modur et al., CD24 Expression May Play a Role as a Predictive Indicator and a Modulator of Cisplatin Treatment Response in Head and Neck Squamous Cellular Carcinoma. Plos One 11, (2016).
- B. Moore, H. Han, Neuropathology instruction using online methodologies coupled with live coaching: implications for the next generation of medical students. Journal of Neuropathology and Experimental Neurology 75, 589-589 (2016).
- P. Narayan, Genetic models for the study of luteinizing hormone receptor function. Frontiers in Endocrinology 6, (2015).
- C. Suarez et al., Cervical lymph node metastasis in adenoid cystic carcinoma of oral cavity and oropharynx: A collective international review. Auris Nasus Larynx 43, 477-484 (2016).
- J. C. Tenegra, B. Leebold, Substance Abuse Screening and Treatment. Primary Care 43, 217-+ (2016).
- S. Tripathy et al., When the Mannequin Dies, Creation and Exploration of a Theoretical Framework Using a Mixed Methods Approach. Simulation in Healthcare-Journal of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare 11, 149-156 (2016).
- C. Welliver, M. Kottwitz, A. E. Ahmad, S. K. Wilson, T. S. Kohler, Manufacturers' data show increasing implanted cylinder sizes and measured corporal lengths in inflatable penile implants. World Journal of Urology 34, 993-998 (2016).
- C. J. Wilson et al., Caring for the surgically anxious patient: a review of the interventions and a guide to optimizing surgical outcomes. American Journal of Surgery 212, 151-159 (2016).