Medical Library / Information & Communication Sciences
What's New in PubMed from SIUSM Authors
- P. A. Blankenship, J. L. Cheatwood, D. G. Wallace, Unilateral lesions of the dorsocentral striatum (DCS) disrupt spatial and temporal characteristics of food protection behavior. Brain Struct Funct, (2017).
- V. Doshi et al., R-134a (1,1,1,2-Tetrafluoroethane) Inhalation Induced Reactive Airways Dysfunction Syndrome. Am J Ther 23, e969-971 (2016).
- V. Doshi et al., Profile of Acute Asthma Exacerbation in Drug Users. Am J Ther 24, e39-e43 (2017).
- J. Fan, B. John, E. Tesdal, Evaluation of heparin dosing based on adjusted body weight in obese patients. Am J Health Syst Pharm 73, 1512-1522 (2016).
- M. H. Forouzanfar et al., Global Burden of Hypertension and Systolic Blood Pressure of at Least 110 to 115 mm Hg, 1990-2015. Jama 317, 165-182 (2017).
- N. M. Kham, M. Song, Spontaneous, Life-Threatening Hemorrhagic Cardiac Tamponade Secondary to Rivaroxaban. Am J Ther 23, e1128-1131 (2016).
- A. Kirschbaum et al., Treatment of large tracheal defects after resection: Laryngotracheal release and tracheal replacement. Auris Nasus Larynx 43, 602-608 (2016).
- M. B. Malas et al., Five-year outcomes of the PYTHAGORAS U.S. clinical trial of the Aorfix endograft for endovascular aneurysm repair in patients with highly angulated aortic necks. J Vasc Surg, (2017).
- B. S. Mason, W. Ross, G. Ortega, M. C. Chambers, M. L. Parks, Can a Strategic Pipeline Initiative Increase the Number of Women and Underrepresented Minorities in Orthopaedic Surgery? Clin Orthop Relat Res 474, 1979-1985 (2016).
- E. A. McGillicuddy et al., Lombard Aorfix high angulation device, sac behavior following implantation. J Vasc Surg, (2017).
- J. D. Mellinger et al., In Brief. Curr Probl Surg 54, 38-40 (2017).
- J. D. Mellinger et al., Teaching and assessing operative skills: From theory to practice. Curr Probl Surg 54, 44-81 (2017).
- S. D. Mendenhall et al., The BREASTrial Stage II: ADM Breast Reconstruction Outcomes from Definitive Reconstruction to 3 Months Postoperative. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open 5, e1209 (2017).
- Y. Molina et al., Rural Women's Perceptions About Cancer Disparities and Contributing Factors: a Call to Communication. J Cancer Educ, (2017).
- C. S. Mysore, N. Murr, R. Zabad, J. Bertoni, Nonconvulsive Status Epilepticus Resembling Clinical Absence with Atypical EEG Pattern. Case Rep Neurol Med 2017, 6987821 (2017).
- N. Pervin, S. Akram, T. Hudali, M. Bhattarai, S. Waqar, Disseminated Tuberculosis Presenting as Baker's Cyst Infection. Case Rep Infect Dis 2017, 6527675 (2017).
- M. Z. Ratajczak, A. Bartke, Z. Darzynkiewicz, Prolonged Growth Hormone/Insulin/Insulin-like Growth Factor Nutrient Response Signaling Pathway as a Silent Killer of Stem Cells and a Culprit in Aging. Stem Cell Rev, (2017).
- F. Sartorato, L. Przybylowski, D. K. Sarko, Improving therapeutic outcomes in autism spectrum disorders: Enhancing social communication and sensory processing through the use of interactive robots. J Psychiatr Res 90, 1-11 (2017).
- N. Sidhu, J. Srinivasraghavan, Ethics and Medical Practice: Why Psychiatry is Unique. Indian J Psychiatry 58, S199-s202 (2016).
- C. Suarez et al., Cervical lymph node metastasis in adenoid cystic carcinoma of oral cavity and oropharynx: A collective international review. Auris Nasus Larynx 43, 477-484 (2016).
- D. Triplett, E. Stewart, S. Mathew, B. R. Horne, V. Prakash, Delayed Diagnosis of Tuberculous Arthritis of the Knee in an Air Force Service Member: Case Report and Review of the Literature. Mil Med 181, e306-309 (2016).
- Y. Wang et al., Metabolomic profiling reveals distinct patterns of tricarboxylic acid disorders in blood stasis syndrome associated with coronary heart disease. Chin J Integr Med 22, 597-604 (2016).
- C. J. Wilson et al., Caring for the surgically anxious patient: a review of the interventions and a guide to optimizing surgical outcomes. Am J Surg 212, 151-159 (2016).
- S. Z. Zafar, N. Pervin, S. Manthri, M. Bhattarai, Multiple Brain Abscesses in an Immunocompetent Patient With Factor V Leiden Mutation. J Investig Med High Impact Case Rep 4, 2324709616683724 (2016).
What's New in Web of Science from SIUSM Authors
- G. Barinaga et al., Effect of Time of Operation on Hip Fracture Outcomes: A Retrospective Analysis. Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 25, 55-60 (2017).
- A. Bartke, L. Sun, Y. Fang, C. Hill, Growth hormone actions during development influence adult phenotype and longevity. Experimental Gerontology 86, 22-27 (2016).
- J. A. Bishop et al., Cervical lymph node metastasis in adenoid cystic carcinoma of the sinonasal tract, nasopharynx, lacrimal glands and external auditory canal: a collective international review. Journal of Laryngology and Otology 130, 1093-1097 (2016).
- M. L. Boehler, C. J. Schwind, S. J. Markwell, R. M. Minter, Mock Pages Are a Valid Construct for Assessment of Clinical Decision Making and Interprofessional Communication. Annals of Surgery 265, 116-121 (2017).
- N. K. Gupta, K. T. McVary, Physiological and Pharmacological Studies of the Prostate Gland. Journal of Urology 197, S26-S27 (2017).
- F. Hopfner et al., Knowledge gaps and research recommendations for essential tremor. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders 33, 27-35 (2016).
- L. Y. Kadyrova, B. K. Dahal, F. A. Kadyrov, The Major Replicative Histone Chaperone CAF-1 Suppresses the Activity of the DNA Mismatch Repair System in the Cytotoxic Response to a DNA-methylating Agent. Journal of Biological Chemistry 291, 27298-27312 (2016).
- K. Z. Leadbetter et al., The role of post-mortem MRI in the neonatal intensive care unit. Journal of Perinatology 37, 98-103 (2017).
- R. G. Mishra, T. L. Tseng, M. F. Chen, P. Y. Chen, T. J. F. Lee, Bacterial toxins activation of abbreviated urea cycle in porcine cerebral vascular smooth muscle cells. Vascular Pharmacology 87, 110-120 (2016).
- N. H. Naam, CORR Insights(A (R)): Reduction in Cylindrical Grasp Strength Is Associated With Early Thumb Carpometacarpal Osteoarthritis. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research 475, 529-531 (2017).
- A. M. Namen et al., Do I Snore 50: A Preoperative Sleep Questionnaire Derived From Hospital Complications. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 193, (2016).
- A. Schneider et al., Ovarian transcriptome associated with reproductive senescence in the long-living Ames dwarf mice. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology 439, 328-336 (2017).
- A. Schneider et al., Changes of Ovarian microRNA Profile in Long-Living Ames Dwarf Mice during Aging. Plos One 12, (2017).
- N. Sidhu, J. Srinivasraghavan, Ethics and Medical Practice: Why Psychiatry is Unique. Indian Journal of Psychiatry 58, 199-202 (2016).
- J. Wei et al., The Role of Cell Seeding, Bioscaffolds, and the In Vivo Microenvironment in the Guided Generation of Osteochondral Composite Tissue. Tissue Engineering Part A 22, 1337-1347 (2016).