Medical Library / Department of Information and Communication Sciences
Recent Articles in PubMed by SIUSM Authors
- A. Bartke, R. Westbrook, L. Sun, M. Ratajczak, Links between growth hormone and aging. Endokrynol Pol 64, 46-52 (2013).
- B. Batton, L. Li, N. S. Newman, A. Das, K. L. Watterberg, B. A. Yoder, R. G. Faix, M. M. Laughon, B. J. Stoll, K. P. Van Meurs, W. A. Carlo, B. B. Poindexter, E. F. Bell, P. J. Sanchez, R. A. Ehrenkranz, R. N. Goldberg, A. R. Laptook, K. A. Kennedy, I. D. Frantz, 3rd, S. Shankaran, K. Schibler, R. D. Higgins, M. C. Walsh, Use of antihypotensive therapies in extremely preterm infants. Pediatrics 131, e1865-1873 (2013); published online EpubJun (10.1542/peds.2012-2779).
- A. Cianciolo, T. Lower, Implementing a student-centred Year 4 curriculum: initial findings. Med Educ 46, 1107-1108 (2012); published online EpubNov (10.1111/medu.12001).
- J. Corona, D. J. Miller, J. Downs, B. A. Akbarnia, R. R. Betz, L. C. Blakemore, R. M. Campbell, J. M. Flynn, C. E. Johnston, R. E. McCarthy, D. P. Roye, D. L. Skaggs, J. T. Smith, B. D. Snyder, P. D. Sponseller, P. F. Sturm, G. H. Thompson, M. Yazici, M. G. Vitale, Evaluating the extent of clinical uncertainty among treatment options for patients with early-onset scoliosis. J Bone Joint Surg Am 95, e671-610 (2013); published online EpubMay 15 (10.2106/jbjs.k.00805).
- K. Dzara, G. Jain, S. M. Soltys, The self-directed, structured summary as a teaching tool in a psychiatry journal club. Acad Psychiatry 36, 490-492 (2012); published online EpubNov 1 (10.1176/appi.ap.12010005).
- M. S. Evans, X. Cheng, J. A. Jeffry, K. E. Disney, L. S. Premkumar, Sumatriptan inhibits TRPV1 channels in trigeminal neurons. Headache 52, 773-784 (2012); published online EpubMay (10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02053.x).
- C. L. Faingold, M. Randall, Effects of age, sex, and sertraline administration on seizure-induced respiratory arrest in the DBA/1 mouse model of sudden unexpected death in epilepsy (SUDEP). Epilepsy Behav 28, 78-82 (2013); published online EpubJul (10.1016/j.yebeh.2013.04.003).
- Y. Fang, A. Bartke, Prolonged Rapamycin treatment led to beneficial metabolic switch. Aging (Albany NY), (2013); published online EpubMay 4 (
- R. Goswami, S. Gershburg, A. Satorius, E. Gershburg, Protein kinase inhibitors that inhibit induction of lytic program and replication of Epstein-Barr virus. Antiviral Res 96, 296-304 (2012); published online EpubDec (10.1016/j.antiviral.2012.09.021).
- K. J. Hodgson, EVAR for ruptured aneurysms: are the data complete? Semin Vasc Surg 25, 217-226 (2012); published online EpubDec (10.1053/j.semvascsurg.2012.09.007).
- P. Jalan, A. Mahajan, V. Pandav, S. Bekker, J. Koirala, Brentuximab associated progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy. Clin Neurol Neurosurg 114, 1335-1337 (2012); published online EpubDec (10.1016/j.clineuro.2012.03.019).
- W. D. Jenkins, R. Kovach, B. J. Wold, W. E. Zahnd, Using patient-provided information to refine sexually transmitted infection screening criteria among women presenting in the emergency department. Sex Transm Dis 39, 965-967 (2012); published online EpubDec (10.1097/OLQ.0b013e31826e882f).
- B. I. Kalappa, F. Sun, S. R. Johnson, K. Jin, V. V. Uteshev, A positive allosteric modulator of alpha7 nAChRs augments neuroprotective effects of endogenous nicotinic agonists in cerebral ischemia. Br J Pharmacol, (2013); published online EpubMay 28 (10.1111/bph.12247).
- J. Kruse, Health care economics, the PCMH, and education for the future: the importance of prospective care coordination payments. Fam Med 44, 739-742 (2012); published online EpubNov-Dec (
- A. H. Meier, J. D. Mellinger, Endoscopic management of a duodenal duplication cyst. J Pediatr Surg 47, e33-35 (2012); published online EpubNov (10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2012.07.035).
- O. E. Onwuameze, S. Paradiso, C. Peek-Asa, K. J. Donham, R. H. Rautiainen, Modifiable risk factors for depressed mood among farmers. Ann Clin Psychiatry 25, 83-90 (2013); published online EpubMay (
- M. R. Pranzatelli, E. D. Tate, N. R. McGee, J. A. Colliver, Pediatric Reference Ranges for Proinflammatory and Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines in Cerebrospinal Fluid and Serum by Multiplexed Immunoassay. J Interferon Cytokine Res, (2013); published online EpubMay 9 (10.1089/jir.2012.0132).
- L. S. Premkumar, R. M. Pabbidi, Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy: Role of Reactive Oxygen and Nitrogen Species. Cell Biochem Biophys, (2013); published online EpubMay 31 (10.1007/s12013-013-9609-5).
- K. T. Robbins, M. Dhiwakar, F. Vieira, K. Rao, J. Malone, Efficacy of super-selective neck dissection following chemoradiation for advanced head and neck cancer. Oral Oncol 48, 1185-1189 (2012); published online EpubNov (10.1016/j.oraloncology.2012.05.025).
- N. K. Roberts, R. G. Williams, M. Klingensmith, M. Sullivan, M. Boehler, G. Hickson, M. J. Kim, D. L. Klamen, T. Leblang, C. Schwind, K. Titchenal, G. L. Dunnington, The case of the entitled resident: a composite case study of a resident performance problem syndrome with interdisciplinary commentary. Med Teach 34, 1024-1032 (2012)10.3109/0142159x.2012.719654).
- N. Singh, S. Chakrabarty, Induction of CaSR expression circumvents the molecular features of malignant CaSR null colon cancer cells. Int J Cancer, (2013); published online EpubMay 15 (10.1002/ijc.28270).
- N. Singh, G. Liu, S. Chakrabarty, Cellular responses to TGFbeta and TGFbeta receptor expression in human colonic epithelial cells require CaSR expression and function. Cell Calcium 53, 366-371 (2013); published online EpubMay-Jun (10.1016/j.ceca.2013.04.003).
- N. Singh, G. Liu, S. Chakrabarty, Isolation and characterization of calcium sensing receptor null cells: a highly malignant and drug resistant phenotype of colon cancer. Int J Cancer 132, 1996-2005 (2013); published online EpubMay 1 (10.1002/ijc.27902).
- G. Woodson, Developing a porcine model for study of vocal fold scar. J Voice 26, 706-710 (2012); published online EpubNov (10.1016/j.jvoice.2012.03.003).