Medical Library / Department of Information and Communication Sciences
New Articles in Web of Science by SIUSM Authors
- K. E. Broquet, M. Punwani, Helping International Medical Graduates Engage in Effective Feedback. Academic Psychiatry 36, 282 (Jul-Aug, 2012).
- D. Drotar, G. Aylward, D. Beebe, Introduction to the Special Section: Psychological Outcomes of Pediatric Conditions That Affect the Central Nervous System. Journal of Pediatric Psychology 37, 707 (Aug, 2012).
- G. Jain, M. N. Mazhar, A. Uga, M. Punwani, K. E. Broquet, Systems-Based Aspects in the Training of IMG or Previously Trained Residents: Comparison of Psychiatry Residency Training in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India, and Nigeria. Academic Psychiatry 36, 307 (Jul-Aug, 2012).
- J. E. Langer et al., An unusual presentation of anti-Hu-associated paraneoplastic limbic encephalitis. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 54, 863 (Sep, 2012).
- J. Ma et al., AKR1B10 overexpression in breast cancer: Association with tumor size, lymph node metastasis and patient survival and its potential as a novel serum marker. International Journal of Cancer 131, E862 (Sep, 2012).
- A. H. Meier et al., A Surgical Simulation Curriculum for Senior Medical Students Based on TeamSTEPPS. Archives of Surgery 147, 761 (Aug, 2012).
- . B. P. Nathan, M. Tonsor, R. G. Struble, Long-term effects of estradiol replacement in the olfactory system. Experimental Neurology 237, 1 (Sep, 2012).
- V. Ramirez-Zohfeld, M. Jean-Jacques, K. Sanserino, D. Buchanan, D. W. Baker, Effectiveness of Outreach to Patients with Diabetes Who Have Fallen Out of Regular Care at a Federally Qualified Health Center. Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved 23, 1036 (Aug, 2012).
- L. Q. Rogers, Using exercise to fight fatigue in breast cancer survivors: challenges and future directions. Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research 12, 251 (Jun, 2012).
- M. Sachdeva, Q. Liu, J. L. Cao, Z. H. Lu, Y. Y. Mo, Negative regulation of miR-145 by C/EBP-beta through the Akt pathway in cancer cells. Nucleic Acids Research 40, 6683 (Aug, 2012).
New Articles in PubMed by SIUSM Authors
- B. Batton, E. Batton, K. Weigler, G. Aylward, D. Batton, In Utero Antidepressant Exposure and Neurodevelopment in Preterm Infants. Am J Perinatol, (Aug 14, 2012).
- A. Behere, L. Shahani, C. A. Noggle, R. Dean, Motor functioning in autistic spectrum disorders: a preliminary analysis. J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 24, 87 (Dec 1, 2012).
- P. Chaurasia, R. Sen, T. K. Pandita, S. R. Bhaumik, in J Biol Chem. (2012).
- U. Cheema, A. Ali, Right colon blanching: Endoscopic epiphany for mesenteric ischemia. Dig Endosc 24, 391 (Sep, 2012).
- K. C. Gilbert, V. Sundareshan, R. M. Bass, S. Y. Lin, Antibacterial properties of additives used in injection immunotherapy. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol 2, 135 (Mar-Apr, 2012).
- H. D. Glessner, Will my voice be heard? J Genet Couns 21, 189 (Apr, 2012).
- H. D. Glessner, E. VandenLangenberg, P. M. Veach, B. S. LeRoy, Are genetic counselors and GLBT patients "on the same page"? An investigation of attitudes, practices, and genetic counseling experiences. J Genet Couns 21, 326 (Apr, 2012).
- C. G. Le Prell et al., Digital Music Exposure Reliably Induces Temporary Threshold Shift in Normal-Hearing Human Subjects. Ear Hear, (Aug 9, 2012).
- P. Londhe, B. Zhu, J. Abraham, C. Keller, J. Davie, CIITA is silenced by epigenetic mechanisms that prevent the recruitment of transactivating factors in rhabdomyosarcoma cells. Int J Cancer 131, E437 (Aug 15, 2012).
- O. E. Onwuameze et al., in Psychol Med. (2012), pp. 1-13.
- P. R. Pandey, W. Liu, F. Xing, K. Fukuda, K. Watabe, in Recent Pat Anticancer Drug Discov. (United Arab Emirates, 2012), vol. 7, pp. 185-97.
- K. T. Robbins et al., The evolving role of selective neck dissection for head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol, (Aug 19, 2012).
- D. A. Rogers, M. L. Boehler, N. K. Roberts, V. Johnson, in J Surg Educ. (2012 Association of Program Directors in Surgery. Published by Elsevier Inc, United States, 2012), vol. 69, pp. 423-7.
- J. D. Sams et al., in J Arthroplasty. (2012 Elsevier Inc, United States, 2012), vol. 27, pp. 758-63.
- H. Sanfey, N. L. Gantt, in Am J Surg. (2012 Elsevier Inc, United States, 2012), vol. 204, pp. 126-9.
- H. Sanfey, C. Hollands, in Am J Surg. (2012. Published by Elsevier Inc., United States, 2012), vol. 204, pp. 130-4.
- C. A. Scott, D. van Huyen, B. M. Bany, Angiopoietin-like gene expression in the mouse uterus during implantation and in response to steroids. Cell Tissue Res 348, 199 (Apr, 2012).
- L. Shahani, Refractory calcinosis in a patient with dermatomyositis: response to intravenous immune globulin. BMJ Case Rep 2012, (2012).
- V. V. Uteshev, in PLoS One. (United States, 2012), vol. 7, pp. e32951.
- C. M. Vassileva, J. Shabosky, T. Boley, S. Markwell, S. Hazelrigg, in Ann Thorac Surg. (2012 The Society of Thoracic Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc, 2012).
- C. M. Vassileva, M. N. Swong, T. M. Boley, S. J. Markwell, S. R. Hazelrigg, Influence of systemic lupus erythematosus on procedure selection and outcomes of patients undergoing isolated mitral valve surgery. J Card Surg 27, 29 (Jan, 2012).
- R. G. Williams et al., in Surgery. (Inc, 2012).
- M. Y. Zeino et al., Laparoscopic removal of a copper intrauterine device from the sigmoid colon. JSLS 15, 568 (Oct-Dec, 2011).