Medical Library / Information & Communication Sciences
Poster Printing Service
Poster Service Hours
Monday – Friday,
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Posters submitted after 4:30 PM will be printed the next day.
Who may use the service
- Departments must subscribe to the service for their faculty, residents, students and researchers.
- See fee schedule.
What we will print
- Posters related to academic, scholarly, research and clinical work .
- Personal poster printing is not available.
- PowerPoint files
- If other software is used, the file should be saved and submitted as a PDF document.
- See the Set-Up Guidelines before designing the poster.
How to submit a poster for printing
- Option 1: Bring to the Reference Desk on a flash drive or DVD.
- Option 2: Use the School’s secure file server (https://share.siumed.edu) to send to email@example.com
- Option 3: Posters can be sent directly to the print queue by installing the printer drivers on office computers. Drivers are available from the Software Library. Notify Reference (217.545.2113) when a poster has been sent to the queue.
- Posters are printed on a first-come-first-served basis and are usually printed the same day they are submitted.
- Please allow for a 24 hour turn-around time in case of a large number of print jobs.
- The library maintains the printer at the highest level. If a malfunction occurs, the library is not responsible for unprinted posters.
- The library does not laminate posters.
Reference Staff at 217.545.2113 or firstname.lastname@example.org