Central Illinois HIV Care Connect
Services for Persons with HIV/AIDS
Thank you for your interest in the Central Illinois HIV Care Connect. The program is grant funded by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
The purpose of the program is to provide a comprehensive continuum of care for persons livingwith HIV/AIDS. These services are offered throughout the region by a variety of specialized providers.
As a client of the program, a medical case manager will be assigned to you. They will link you with health care, psychosocial and other support services. An on-going assessment of your needs and personal support systems is essential to receiving HIV services.
- Documented proof of HIV/AIDS diagnosis
- Residency in one of the 18 counties in service region
- Enrollment in case management services
- Meet income guidelines
All of the following services require referral by a medical case manager and may not be available in all areas. Services may not be provided until all alternative resources have been exhausted.
- Dental Services
- Housing/Utility Assistance
- Legal Assistance
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Counseling
- Nutritional Services
- Outpatient HIV Medical Services
- Medical Transportation Services
Adams, Brown, Cass, Christian, DeWitt, Greene, Logan, Macon, Menard, Montgomery, Morgan, Moultrie, Piatt, Pike, Sangamon, Schuyler, Scott, Shelby