Division of Pulmonary Medicine
Readings and Websites
- Become familiar with the following respiratory medicine topics by using educational resources available in the Pulmonary Library for check out (MMC – C402) and teaching sessions with attendings/fellows.
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung Neoplasms
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders
- Online resources (see links below)
- Chest Imaging
- Basic Spirometry (Performance & Interpretation)
- Pleural and Chest Wall Disorder
Below is a good site for basic chest radiology – concentrate on the chest sections.