Application Process for Internal Medical Graduates
Completed ERAS applications which should include the following:
- Medical student Performance Evaluations (MSPEs)/Deans letter and Medical School Transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation (at least two from faculty at your medical school)
- Scores from USMLE Steps 1 and 2. Passing score on first attempt of CS.
- All applicants must be registered with the NRMP. Positions are filled exclusively through the NRMP.
- Medical school graduation within the past 3 years (preferred).
- To be able to participate in the NRMP Main Residency Match, ECFMG must verify that you have completed the examination requirements for certification. If the NRMP has not received ECFMG Confirmation that you have passed the examinations, by the Rank Order List deadline, the NRMP will with draw you from The Match.
- Clinical US experience is desired but not required.
- We do not sponsor the H1-b visa.
- As a mission based medical school and residency program, applicants with educational, family or personal ties to the region and who are otherwise equally qualified are often ranked more competitively