"...the program has taught me a great deal. The greatest strength of the program is a diverse and cheerful staff and an intense and focused training in cultural competency. I am grateful to the program for this particular training environment since I was new to the US health system. The faculty is extremely watchful and supportive and go out of their way to reward promising efforts with appropriate academic avenues." - Nishith Singh, Resident
Application Process for International Medical Graduates
Completed ERAS application which should include the following:
- Medical Student Performace Evaluations (MSPEs)/Deans Letter and Medical School Transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation (at least two from faculty at your medical school)
- Scores from USMLE Steps 1 and 2, with scores on first attempts of 210 or higher on each exam. Passing score on first attempt of CS.
- All applicants must be registered with the NRMP. Positions are filled exclusively through the NRMP.
- Medical school graduation within the past 3 years
- To be able to participate in the NRMP Main Residency Match, ECFMG® must verify that you have completed the examination requirements for certification. If the NRMP has not received ECFMG® confirmation that you have passed the examinations, by the Rank Order List deadline, the NRMP will withdraw you from The Match.
- Clinical US experience is desired but is not required.
- We do not sponsor the H1-b visa.