Your MEDPREP application must be accompanied by two recommendations that meet these requirements:
- Each recommendation must include both (1) a signed letter of recommendation and (2) the MEDPREP Recommendation Form. We will not accept one without the other!
- Each recommendation must be submitted in a sealed envelope. The letters may be sent directly by the recommenders, or may be sent in by the applicant, provided the letters are sealed and signed across the seal by the recommenders.
- Each recommendation must be written on official letterhead from an institution or organization.
- Recommendations should come from professionals in education or in the health professions who know you well. College professors, particularly from your science courses, or physicians with whom you have shadowed, are examples of appropriate individuals to ask for recommendation letters.
- It is not required but recommended that you request a third letter of recommendation, to ensure at least two letters are in your file by the application deadline date.
Tools You Need
Return to "Apply to MEDPREP" Page