Apply to Our Program
- All applications to our program must be completed through the
ELECTRONIC RESIDENCY APPLICATION SERVICE (ERAS).
- After receipt of all required documentation, each application is reviewed on a rolling basis.
- An invitation to interview may be extended to candidates after review of their application materials. AN INTERVIEW IS REQUIRED OF ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS.
- Per University policy, prior to entry into the residency program, matriculants must have passed parts of the Step I and Step II (CK/CS) USMLE, or Level I and Level II (CE/PE) COMLEX prior to entry into a residency program. Typically this will mean that you must pass these examinations by March 1st of the year in which you anticipate starting residency.
- You will also be expected to pass USMLE Step III or COMLEX Level III by the end of the PGY-2 year before renewal of your PGY-3 contract.
- We recommend that applicants not currently enrolled in medical school have uninterrupted clinical activity during the year prior to starting residency.