- Your interview day typically begins at 7:45 AM.
- Candidates begin by meeting with other applicants for a multimedia overview of the training program.
- This overview is followed by interviews with the Internal Medicine Program Director, Medicine - Psychiatry Residency Coordinator, Psychiatry Program Director, and other combined faculty members.
- A tour of the facilities and lunch with some of the housestaff is offered.
- The day typically ends by 4:00 PM.
Candidates are encouraged, but not required, to join members of the combined housestaff for dinner the evening prior to the interview day. This informal gathering is held at a local restaurant. It provides the candidates an opportunity to learn about the program and the community from our current housestaff.
Second visits to our residency program can be arranged on an individual basis through the Program Administrator after the official interview day has occurred. Second visits are not required in order to be considered for a position.