4th Year Student
Expectations and Grading
- Satisfactory clinical performance on the inpatient service and in the clinics.
- Satisfactory completion of one written History and Physical Examinations with minimum score of 60%.
- Logbook requirements completed satisfactorily.
- Students must take the NBME at the end of the clerkship and receive a score of at least a score of 60.
- Satisfactory grade in Clinical Skills Evaluation.
- Prompt attendance and satisfactory professional behavior.
- Clinical Performance – 30%
- NBME – 30%
- Clinical skills evaluation – 30
- History and Physicals – 10%
- Attendance at all outpatient clinics and in patient service rotation
- Attendance and participation and all faculty case conferences
- History and Physical Examination documentation score of > 80%
- NBME Examination score of 80 and above
- Excellent grade in Clinical performance evaluation
- Excellent grade in Clinical Skills Evaluation.