- Ovarian cancer
- Uterine cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Vaginal cancer
- Vulvar cancer
- Robotic surgery
- Undergraduate, BS Biology, American University of Beirut , 1996-1999
- Medical School, Doctor of Medicine, American University of Beirut , 1999-2003
- Internship, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Albany Medical College , 2005-2006
- Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, George Washington University , 2003-2009
- Fellowship, Gynecologic Oncology , Wayne state University , 2009-2013
- Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, 2013-Present
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2011-Present
- Gynecologic Oncology, 2015 - Present
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology
SIU Healthcare Clinics
Dr. Semaan sees patients at the Carol Jo Vecchie Women’s and Children’s Center and the Simmons Cancer Institute at SIU.
Carol Jo Vecchie Women’s Centers
415 N. 9th Street
Springfield, Illinois 62794
Lincolnshire, South 6th St.
1100 E. Lincolnshire Blvd.
Springfield, Illinois 62703