- Obstetrical Care of the Low and High Risk Patient
- Outpatient Surgery
- Office Gynecology
- Postmenopausal Bone Loss
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Undergraduate, Johns Hopkins University, 1975-1979
- Medical School, Doctor of Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, 1979-1983
- Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Barnes Hospital, 1983-1987
- Instructor & Faculty, Washington University School of Medicine, 1987-1988
- Associate Physician, Women's Health Care, LTD, 1988-1989
- President, Sangamon Obstetrics & Gynecology, LTD, 1990-2003
- Chief, Division of General Obstetrics & Gynecology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, 2005-2010
- Associate Professor, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, 2003-Present
- National Board of Medical Examiners, Diplomat, 1984
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1989 - Present
- International Society of Clinical Densitomentry, 2007
- Healthfirst Clinic, Volunteer of the Year, 1997
- APGO, Student Teaching, 2004
- U.S. Top Doctors, 2005
- Best Doctors In America, 2011
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Fellow
- American Society of Bone/Mineral Research, Member
- International Society of Clinical Densitometry
- American Medical Association
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Sangamon County Medical Society, (President, 2000)
- Health First Community Clinic Board, (President, 1997)
- Sumida, M., Want, T., Schwarz, A., Younkin, Froehlich, J.P.: The Ca++Atpase partial Reactions in Cardiac and Skeletal Muscle. J.biol Chem.255:1497-1503, 1980.
- Younkin, C., Petrie, R.H., Oxytocin: Its Use and Abuse. The Female Patient. 13:114-124, 1988.
- Younkin, C., Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: Treatment Options Reviewed. Hosp.Formulary 23:809-814, 1988.
- Younkin, C., http://www.primaryissues.org/2012/2011/bone-fragility
- Younkin, C., http://www.primaryissues.org/2013/03/postmenopausal-hrt/
Dr. Casey Younkin and the Division of General Obstetrics & Gynecology are located at the
Carol Jo Vecchie Women’s Center
415 N. 9th Street
Lincolnshire, South 6th St.
1100 E. Lincolnshire Blvd.
Springfield, Illinois 62703