Donations can be made to CMRN through the SIU Foundation. Checks should be mailed to SIU School of Medicine, Foundation Office, PO Box 19666, Springfield, IL 62794-9666 or they can be made online at the following website: https://www.instadv.siu.edu/gift/betagift/Siumed/GIVING.ASP. Please indicate on the check or online that the donation is for Pediatrics - CMRN.
Supplies for the children are kept on the Courage Cabinet. Each child that CMRN sees receives a blanket and a bag/purse of goodies. The bag includes but not limited too: toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, lotion, book, stuffed animal, and candy/snacks.
Specific donations listed below can be dropped off at CMRN
- Fleece or quilted blanket
- Book bags, cosmetic bags, and/or purses
- Stuffed animals (New or slightly used)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shampoo and conditioner (travel or hotel size)
- Soap/Body wash (travel or hotel size)
- Lotion (travel or hotel size)
- Small toys
- Socks, underwear, and shirts.
- Nail polish
- School supplies (notebook, paper, pencils, pens, crayons, etc)
- Unwanted Christmas gift sets: shower gel, lotions, etc.