- Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Resident and Fellow Information
- Program Staff Information
SIU SOM Related
For residents and fellows, taking care of yourself is a challenge in the best of times.
In the most stressful times, it can become nearly impossible if you're not familiar with tools and support systems to make it easier.
Please take advantage of the information available at the links below.
Mental Health Resources
- AAMC - Resources for Residents
- AAMC - Organization of Resident Representatives
- SIU School of Medicine Sexual Harassment Policy
Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs
Financial Planning and Management Resources
- Mayo Clinic Nutrition Center
- Coffee Truths.....
- Articles From "Balancing Act" Series in Family Practice Management Journal:
- Six Ways to Make Play a Priority
- Five Ways to Say "No" Effectively
- Running on Empty
- Compassion Fatigue
- Living on Borrowed Time
- Five Priority-Setting Traps
- Life Balance: 17 Tips From Doctors for Doctors
- Why Working Smarter Isn't Working Anymore
- Preventing Burnout
- Grieving the Death of a Patient
- The 80/20 Rule of Time Management
- Physician Support Groups
- Creating the Time of Your Life
- University of NY at Buffalo's Unabridged Student Counseling Virtual Pamphlet Collection