- Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Resident and Fellow Information
- Program Staff Information
SIU SOM Related
For residents and fellows, taking care of yourself is a challenge in the best of times.
In the most stressful times, it can become nearly impossible if you're not familiar with tools and support systems to make it easier.
Please take advantage of the information available at the links below.
Mental Health Resources
- International Doctors in Alcoholics Anonymous
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
- Employee Assistance Program
- Student Loan Stress and Mental Health
- AAMC - Resources for Residents
- AAMC - Organization of Resident Representatives
- SIU School of Medicine Sexual Harassment Policy
- Mayo Clinic Nutrition Center
- Coffee Truths.....
- Articles From "Balancing Act" Series in Family Practice Management Journal:
- University of NY at Buffalo's Unabridged Student Counseling Virtual Pamphlet Collection
- Communication Skills
- Sleep, Fatigue and Alertness Training