Lunch with the doctor is a series of lunchtime talks from 12:00 p.m. until 1:00pm at the James T. Dove Conference Center at 619 E. Mason Street, about a variety of subjects. Ranging from plastic surgery to prostate problems they are an informative and relaxed way to find out about many of the problems affecting people.
To register for any of these seminars please call Annette at 217-545 7133 or fill in the online form below.
2013 Events -
- January 29 - Ra'Kerry Rahman, MD "Contemporary Perspective on Neck Pain and Artificial Disk Replacements"
- February 26 - Tobias Köhler, MD - "Diagnosing and Treating Low Testosterone"
- March 26 - Richard Bass, MD - "What is Chronic Sinusitis and How Do We Treat It"
- April 30 - Ahmed El-Zawahry, MD - “Treatment of Urinary Incontinence in Women”
- May 28 - Wendell Becton, MD - “Brain Concussions in Sports ”
- June 18 - Kim Hodgson, MD - "Aortic Aneursysms: What You Need to Know"
- July 30 - K. Thomas Robbins, MD - " Thyroid Cancer"
- August 27 - Gayle Woodson, MD - “Treating Sinus Infections in Children”
- September 24 - Kevin McVary, MD - “Treatment of Enlarged Prostate”
- October 29 - Douglas Hood, MD - "Chronic Lower Extremity Wounds"
- November 26 - Ahmed El-Zawahry, MD - "Treatment of the Overactive Bladder"
Past Events in 2012
- January 31-Ra'Kerry Rahman, MD - "Adult and Pediatric Scoliosis"
- February 28-Stephen Hazelrigg, MD - "Surgical Options for the Treatment Of Emphysema and Obstructive Lung Disease"
- March 27 - Michael Brenner, MD - BREATHE EASIER: Advances in Nasal Breathing and Sleep Apnea
- Kendra Watts, AuD - When Hearing Aids are Not Enough
Coordinator of SIU Center for Hearing and Balance
- May 29 - Tobias Köhler, MD,MPH - "Updated Treatment for Enlarged Prostate & Incontinence in Men"
- June 26 - Dr. Richard Bass and Leila Miller, PA-C - The ABC's of Allergies - What you need to know - Watch video on You Tube, video here
- July 31- Kahled Saleh, MD "Hip & Knee Arthritis: What Every Patient Needs to Know" Watch video on You Tube, video here
- August 28 -Nada Berry, MD - “Surgical and Nonsurgical Treatment of Hand & Wrist Problems: An Update” video here
- September 25 - Jeffrey Cozzens, MD, Rodger Elble, MD, - "Updated on Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson Disease" video here
- October 30- Per Freitag, MD,PhD, Anne Miller, MD & Casey Younkin, MD -
"Bone Health -What your Mother Never Told You"
- November 20 - Saadiq El-Amin, MD - "Why does my Shoulder Hurt?"
- October 22 - Dr.Khaled Saleh - Joint Replacement: What Every Patient Needs to Know"
video click here
- November 3 - Dr.Brad Schwartz & Dr.Nelson - Robotic Surgery for video click here
- November 9 - Dr. Carol Bauer - If I have Hearing Loss-Why Do I Have This Ringing?
for video click here
- July 13th Tobias Köhler, M.D. - Options in Treatment of Enlarged Prostate for video click here