Office for Clinical Research
The Institute for Plastic Surgery maintains its own Office for Clinical Research. This office supports the division’s efforts to conduct clinical studies and clinical trials initiated by an industry sponsor or by the division’s faculty.
Facilitate, foster, and support the timely conduct of high-quality clinical research in the Institute for Plastic Surgery. Increase Clinical Trial opportunities that provide patients with access to cutting edge clinical research opportunities and treatment not widely available.
- Protocol activation and implementation.
- Research coordinator support including study start-up, enrollment, follow-up, and study closeout and record retention.
- Screening and identifying eligible patients for clinical studies.
- Facilitating enrollment of patients onto clinical trials. Scheduling appropriate tests, treatments, and assessments.
- Collecting, verifying, and recording results. Facilitating contract and budget preparation and negotiation. IRB and regulatory document preparation, submission, and continuing review.
- Investigator-initiated study development, design, and completion.
- Resident research education and guidance. Identifying funding opportunities.
- Grant writing assistance.
- Scientific paper writing assistance.
For more information please contact:
Clinical Research Specialist