Surgery of the Nose - Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, is sometimes referred to as “nose reshaping” or a “nose job".
Nose cosmetic surgery improves the appearance and proportion of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and self confidence. Nose surgery may also correct impaired breathing caused by structural abnormalities in the nose.
While the shape of your nose is usually the result of heredity, the appearance may have been altered in an injury or during prior surgery.
Rhinoplasty surgery can change:
- Nose size, in relation to the other facial structures
- Nose width, at the bridge
- Nose profile, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip, that is large or bulbous, drooping, or too upturned
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation