21st annual Wound Care Microposium
The plastic surgeons at The Institute for Plastic Surgery work closely with both hospital based and outpatient wound centers at both St. John’s Hospital and Memorial Medical Center. Patients are also seen at the Institute for Plastic Surgery for wound issues.
The purpose of this offering is to provide healthcare workers with the most current wound care information which will enrich the quality of care provided to our patients.
- Nurses interested in wound care
- Clinical nurse specialists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Nursing home administrators and health care professionals
- Home health staff
- Social Workers
- Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants
- Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Health Care professionals who deal with chronically ill patients who may be at high risk for wound development