SITC - Continuing Education Events
Good Medicine in Bad Places: Lessons Learned from the Battlefield
October 7, 2015
- Participants will identify major programmatic changes in combat casualty care.
- Discuss changes in aeromedical evacuation and En-Route care that have been employed in the current global war on terrorism
- Describe Key research components in the En-Route care system.
Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation
228 W Miller St
Download brochure here
Trauma Care After Resuscitation
This course provides acute care, critical care, and perioperative nurses the foundational, evi-dence-based information and critical thinking skills necessary to care for the hospitalized trau-ma patient. TCAR covers a wide range of patho-physiologic and nursing concepts and is de-signed to be a broad, core-level program, rather than an advanced or specialty area specific course. For those involved in the care of injured children, consider attending PCAR (Pediatric After Resuscitation), the peds-specific version of the TCAR course. REGISTER HERE
- When Animals Attack - Monday, February 23, 2015 - Lincoln Land Community College download brochure
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Course on Feb. 26 - 27, 2015.
- Trauma Nurse Specialist Course beginning January 21 and goes through April 8, 2015.
- Trauma Nurse Core Courses at Memorial on 4/14 -15, 7/28 - 29, 9/15 - 16, 10/20 - 21
- Lecture at Pana Hospital on Capnography on 1/8/2015.
- Lecture at Carlinville Area Hospital on Musculoskeletal Trauma on 2/10/2015
- Lecture at Memorial Medical Center on OB Trauma on 5/12/2015.
- Rural Trauma Team Development Course at Staunton Community Hospital - 3/19/2015
Please contact Linda Riseman (217-545-5397) if you are interested in any of these courses.