|SIU-SM Home | About SIU-SM | Directories | News/Information | SIUC | Search|
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
Department of Physiology
|Projects | Publications | Awards | General Laboratory Information|
SELECTED RECENT AWARDS
1. Kirsten Eckstrum - 2010/11 SIUC Research Enriched Academic Challenge Undergraduate Research Award.
2. Kirsten Eckstrum - SIU 2010 SIUC Undergraduate Research Symposium, Peoples Choice Award.
3. Melinda McConaha - ASRI-NIH Trainee Travel Award at the 2009 ASRI Annual Meeting in Orlando for "Kazal type peptidase inhibitor gene expression is altered in the interleukin 15 mouse uterus during decidualization".
4. Melinda McConaha - 2009 SSR Meeting Larry Ewing Memorial Trainee Travel Award for "Conceptus-Dependent Effects on Gene Expression in the Mouse Uterus During Decidualization".
Melinda receives ASRI NIH Trainee Traval Awards (Thanks to ASRI and NIH)
5. Kirsten Eckstrum- SIU REACH Award, Fall 2010-Spring 2011.
6. Logan Druessel- SIU Reach Award, Fall 2016-Spring 2017.
About SIU-SM | Alumni | Calendar | Cancer Institute | CME | Compliance Office | Curriculum | Departments | Directories | External Affairs | For Patients | From the Dean | Intranet | Jobs/Careers | Library/Information Resources | Make a Gift | Maps/Directions | Multimedia | News/Info | Pearson Museum | Clinics | Practice Ops | Publications | Research | Residencies | Student Admissions | Telehealth