For all publications please see this link
- 1. Bany BM. Genome wide analyses of the mouse deciduoma, Chapter 25 In: The Guide for Investigations of Mouse Pregnancy, Edited by: Croy BA, Yamada A, Adamson L and DeMayo F. (in press)
- 2. Bany BM. Pseudopregnant bead-induced mouse deciduama model, Chapter 42, In: The Guide for Investigations of Mouse Pregnancy, Edited by: Croy BA, Yamada A, Adamson L and DeMayo F. (in press)
- 3. Bany BM, Simmons DG. Non-radioactive in situ hybridization: optimization for tissue sections from pregnant uteri and placenta during the first half of pregnancy, Chapter 50. In: The Guide for Investigations of Mouse Pregnancy, Edited by: Croy BA, Yamada A, Adamson L and DeMayo F (in press)
- 4. Scott CA, van Huyen D, Bany BM. Angiopoietin-like gene expression in the mouse uterus during implantation and in response to steroids. Cell and Tissue Research 2012 348:199-211
- 5. Bany BM, Torry DS. Regulation of maternal blood pressure by the conceptus during early pregnancy. Biol Reprod. 2012 Mar 8;86(3):61. PMID: 22262688..
- 6. Yin Y, Lin C, Sawalha D, Bany BM and Ma L. Molecular Analysis of Implantation Defects in Homeobox Gene Hoxa10- Deficient Mice. Reprod Sys Sex Disord 2012, S1:001. doi:10.4172/2161-038X.S1-001
- 7. Charles A Scott, Kirsten S. Eckstrum and Brent M. Bany. Localization of C-Fos-Induced Growth Factor (Figf) mRNA Expression in the Mouse Uterus during Implantation. Reproductive Sys Sexual Disord 2012, S1:003 pdf doi: 10.4172/2161-038X.S1-003.
- 8. Bany BM, Scott CA, Eckstrum KS. Analysis of Uterine Gene Expression in
Interleukin-15 Knockout Mice Reveals Uterine Natural Killer Cells Do Not Play a Major Role in Decidualization and Associated Angiogenesis. Reproduction 2012 143:359-375.
- 9. Bany BM, Hamilton GS. Assessment of permeability barriers to macromolecules inthe rodent endometrium at the onset of implantation. Methods Mol Biol.2011;763:83-94.
- 10. Eckstrum K, Bany BM. Tumor necrosis factor receptor subfamily 9 (Tnfrsf9) gene is expressed in distinct cell populations in mouse uterus and conceptus during implantation period of pregnancy. Cell Tissue Res. 2011 344(3):567-76.
- 11. Huyen DV, Bany BM. Evidence for a conserved function of heart and neural crest
derivatives expressed transcript 2 in mouse and human decidualization.
Reproduction. 2011 142(2):353-368.