Exam #1 Comments
- The average score on the first examination
was 43, with a range from 8 to 73.
- Look over the answer
key and learn from the solutions.
- There were either two problems of great
difficulty and/or two too many problems for the allotted time.
- You may anticipate that the examination
will be curved in some manner to correct for this situation.
- I provided each student with my estimation
(in terms of a letter grade) of where he or she stands at this
particular point in time based upon this one examination.
- In general, students scoring less than
35 are in serious difficulty and should consider arranging time
to discuss their performance with me.
- Graduate students should perform in
the C to A range.
- My portion of the final examination
will cover similar material and I will adjust the number of problems
for the allotted time.
- I cannot emphasize enough the importance
of practicing the problems at the end of each chapter!
MBMB451b Home Page
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Resources
For more information or comments about
this page contact: