Disregard the following (no
Final Exam Preparation Comments
- There will be 4 problems for the enzymology
and carbohydrate portion of the final examination.
- I will provide, on the exam, formulas
you will need to perform numerical calculations.
- Pay attention to those topics that
I emphasized in class based on textbook material.
- Relevant selected problems from each
chapter have been indicated on the course web page.
- For a satisfactory performance:
- be able to solve the selected problems
from the following chapters:
Chapter 16 - glycolysis
Chapter 19 - citric acid cycle
Chapter 20 - electron transport and oxidative phosphorylation
- be comfortable comparing enzyme catalytic
- be familiar with the Calvin cycle and
comparing the C3 and C4 pathways
- I cannot emphasize enough the importance
of practicing the problems at the end of each chapter!
MBMB451b Home Page
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Resources
For more information or comments about
this page contact: