Symposium on Teaching and Learning
The Symposium Planning Committee emphasize research and topics around teaching and learning in medical education.
- Innovation and Assessing student learning and performance.
- Integrating technology and/or simulation into the educational experience.
- Coaching and mentoring and its role in student performance.
- Infusing the humanities within medical and clinical education.
- Recognizing and addressing difficulties in the learning process
Problem Based Learning Skills:
- Essentials of Problem-Based Learning
- Facilitator Development
- Problem Construction
- Curriculum Design
- Student Assessment
- Innovative Speakers
Award Winning Education
- Oustanding Educator
- Outstanding Student Medical Educator
- Succeed Aspirants
- Academy Scholars