MMC Foundation Grant Application
Memorial Medical Center Foundation provides support to Memorial Medical Center, other Memorial affiliates, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine and other local institutions of higher education, as well as area not-for-profit organizations for grant applications that improve the health of the people and communities served.
Grant applications are reviewed by the Foundation’s Grant Review Committee, which is comprised of members of Memorial Medical Center Foundation board of directors, Foundation staff, and representatives of Memorial. Grant awards are based upon annual funding.
2020 Grant Application Instructions and Guidelines can be found here: https://www.memorialmedical.com/memorial-medical-center-foundation/grants/apply-for-grant
Notify email@example.com as soon as possible if you plan to apply.
Please note, we receive a considerable volume of MMC Foundation grant applications each cycle.
All applicants are expected to adhere to the deadlines listed below to ensure all applications can be reviewed, approved, and submitted appropriately and accurately.
SIUSOM Excel Budget Templates are due to the Grants Office by 8:00AM on Friday, January 17, 2020.
Completed application materials are due for review by 8:00AM on Wednesday, January 29, 2020.
We encourage applicants to submit early!
Submission Review Process:
- Review the 2020 Grant Application Instructions and Guidelines
- Download the 2020 application with SIUSOM institutional information at the bottom of this webpage.
- Notifty firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, if you plan to submit an application.
- Submit budget, budget justification, and if applicable, waiver request for voluntary cost sharing to email@example.com by 8:00AM on Friday, January 17, 2020.
- You may use the SIUSOM Excel Budget Template, or you can complete the budget spreadsheet in the application file.
- Submit electronic versions of the application and accompanying required materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8:00AM on Wednesday, January 29, 2020.
- Upon approval, the Grants Office will request a signed copy of the application from the PI.
- Then, the Grants Office will obtain Dr. Donald Torry's signature as Authorized Institutional Official.
- The Grants Office will email the project team a completed copy for printing to be turned into the Foundation Office as the "paper application." The paper application must be physcially turned into the MMC Foundation office by 4:00PM on Monday, February 3, 2020.
- The Grants Office will submit the electronic copy to the Foundation on behalf of the PI before 4:00PM on Monday, February 3, 2020.